ill always be yours !! chapter 26 <3

The Notebook- Chapter 26

forewarning: some adult material in this one (i should have also done that for the last but i forgot)

-

Sophia’s POV

I untangled my body from Zayn and put on my shirt and some shorts. I walk out to the balcony that overlooks the beach. I intake some fresh air and smile at the night. I go down the stairs and when my feet touch the sand, it makes everything feel even more real. I walk along the edge, close to the water and dip my feet every once in a while. “Sophia! Sophia, where are you?”

I look back and see Zayn running in nothing but his boxers and can’t help but laugh at the sight. “Babe.” he looks at me and then runs.

“Why the hell did you leave me?” he abruptly pulls me into his arms, “Baby, don’t do that, you scared me.”

I smile against his shoulders, “I’m sorry Zayn.” I wrap my arms around his neck and he rests his on the small of my back. “ Wanna do something crazy love?” I ask him.

“What?” he asks with a wide smile and bright eyes.

“Let’s go for a late night swim and maybe a little more…”

His eyes widen and he lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses my neck and I run my fingers through his hair as he walks into the water. I feel the ice cold water pierce my skin and it’s like 1000 little needles poking me at once. I take a sharp intake of breath and then he submerges us inside. We resurface and he immediately starts taking off my clothes. “I want your body to be my refuge forever Sophia.”

“It always will be Zayn, only yours.” I kiss him softly on the lips as I feel him start going inside of me. I stifle a moan when he enters me completely. It is euphoria, the way our bodies connect; the way they are in sync as if they were meant and born for each other, the way they fit so perfectly together. With a few more thrusts I am reaching my climax, and a few seconds after that, he does too. I lean my forehead on his and kiss him, letting the last few waves hit me. “I love you.”

“I love you too Sophie.” he starts walking out.

“What about my clothes?” I ask when he gets to the stairs.

“You’re not gonna need them love,” he replies.

“You are insatiable.” I hug him tighter as he takes us back to his house. “I want you to do something for me.”

“Anything you want Soph,” he immediately responds.

“I want you to tattoo something on me.” I tell him.

He looks utterly shocked. “A tattoo? You said that you never would get one.”

“I also said that I’d wait till marriage but look at me here.” I say with a smile. “I want a tattoo and I want it to be you who gives it to me.”

He smiles and kisses me, “Let’s do it right now.” I smile and nod my head. I get off him and walk to the bathroom and change. “Ready babe?”

“I am.” I walk to the chair and sit right in front of him.

“What do you want to get?” he asks.

I look in front of me and start thinking of my family and all I’ve been through and then I turn to him and I see all the love that I have for him. “I want the double infinity sign.”

He looks into my eyes, “ OK.” he grabs the alcohol, “Where do you want it?” I pull down my straps and point to my shoulder. He nods and rubs the cotton swab over it. “Babe, this will hurt so tell me when you want to take a break and don’t move too much.” he instructs me and I nod my head. I close my eyes and wait for him to start; I don’t feel anything and I turn to look at him but before I can say anything he speaks up, “Why? Why are you getting that?” he asks curiously.

I lean over and kiss him, “Because of love Zayn. Not just ours but the love that I saw my parents display for each other, the love they had for my little brother if only for a short amount of time, the love that I feel for you, all of it, it’s love that’s going to live forever, beyond forever. I love you Zayn Malik and that will never change.”

He wipes a few tears from my face and I do the same. “Ready?” he asks again.

“Yes.”

Danielle’s POV

“Perrie, are you sure?” I ask again and as much as she says yes, it doesn’t seem to sink in.

“When did you find out?” Eleanor asks.

“Yesterday the doctors came and told me how I was feeling and then after a small chat, he told me I was pregnant.” she reveals.

“Hun, you can’t just say you don’t want to keep him then, this is your baby, an innocent being that deserves to live. You have-”

“No! Zayn doesn’t want anything to do with me, and I am not going to be a single mother, I am not.”

“Have you even told Zayn, does he know?” Eleanor questions.

She shakes her head, “But that wouldn’t matter. He still wouldn’t be with me, he’s with…her.” she spits the last word as if it’s venom in her mouth.

“But he would never leave you alone, he’d always be there for his child.”

“I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to have a baby right now, I don’t.”

I look at her and hug her again.

-

“What the fuck just happened?”

“Well Perrie’s pregnant and…I don’t even know what to think about that.”

“El, we have to tell Niall because he needs to tell Zayn, if we don’t, Perrie could do something stupid and…I don’t want to think of that.” I say as we pull into the driveway.

“Where were you babe? You said only a few minutes and that was…” he checks his watch, “two hours ago.”

“I know Liam, we got caught up on something.” I say, trying to smile.

He stops me, “Dani, what’s wrong?”

“Liam, we need to talk.” I tell him in a serious tone. I take him inside and I see them all there except for Harry. “Shush guys, this is important and I need you all to pay attention.”

“What is it Danielle?” Louis asks.

“We went to go see Perrie and…there’s just no easy way to say this-”

“Is she dead?”

“No Niall, but it- Perrie is contemplating…” I look over at Eleanor and she already has tears welling in her eyes and I do my best to keep my voice from cracking. “She’s pregnant and wants to abort.”

enjoy my beauties :) will try and upload another one! xx

sorry for any and all mistakes.

Filed under Harry Styles Niall Horan Zayn Malik Zayn Malik fic liam paynelouis tomlinson one direction one direction fanfic The Notebook