hiding from the world , our love is like a song u cant forget it !!! part.23

The Notebook- Chapter 23

Sophia’s POV

I walk to Eleanor’s place and softly knock on the door. “Hi girls.” I greet them when I walk inside.

“Ok Sophia, spill. We want to know everything and don’t leave anything out.” Danielle cuts right to the chase.

“As I’m sure you know, Niall called me a few days ago and told me what was going on with Zayn and I wanted to help, Niall sounded really worried so I decided to come. I got here and I found Zayn and my plan was to help him and tell him that we can be friends but I saw him there and I…I’ve missed him so much so we-” I clear my throat, feeling a blush creep on my face, “we…made love and I thought that we could work things out but then this Perrie situation came about and I knew it was over. And…I also have a boyfriend so-”

“Wait! You have a boyfriend?” Eleanor yells.

“Yes.” I mumble.

“I’m not getting this. Why would you do that with Zayn if you have a boyfriend. You’re lying. What happened with Perrie; what did she tell you?” Danielle asks.

“Nothing. She told me that she was done trying to fight for Zayn if he didn’t want her anymore. And I do have a boyfriend, I just…we barely became a couple.”

“You don’t love him.” Eleanor corrects. “Soph, you’re hiding something, some things just don’t add up and they don’t make sense.”

“It’s a very complicated situation.” I softly reply.

“Sophia, we know life has been hard on you lately. We know that you lost your parents and that’s why you came here and…and we also know why you left.”

I look up at them wide-eyed, “How did you…”

“Zayn told us, well actually Niall told us because Zayn told him.” Danielle scoots closer to me and takes my hand. “When you’re ready to tell us everything, we’ll be here to hear you. I just want to know if you’re sure that you’re making to right decision giving up on Zayn.”

I smile softly and squeeze her hand, “Yes, I am.” she looks somewhat disappointed but hugs me nonetheless.

-

“Reeds, what is it that you have to tell me? And make it quick, I have to be somewhere right now.”

“Right, Miss Del Rio, there is a certain clause in your father’s will that says that you may access part of the money but that the sole heir of his fortune will be his grandchildren, your children.”

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, “That seems like a weird clause to put in there.” I note.

“We don’t know why your father would put that clause but we must respect his decision.”

I nod my head, “Thank you Reeds, I’ll see you later I guess.” I get up and walk to my car. “Hey, Sam can I ask you something.”

“Yes.”

“I’m gonna go somewhere really fast and I want to be by myself. I swear I will not leave or run away, this place is special for me and I don’t want anyone there. Can you please go home or wait for me at the hotel?”

He looks at me and contemplates it. “Fine, but only for thirty minutes, after that, I will go looking for you.”

I smile as he hands me the keys and I make my way to the lake. I park the car far and walk the rest of the way, when the lake comes into view, I begin to cry. I settle down on the grass and look out as the memories of yesterday slowly flood in. I smile and close my eyes.

“Sophia.” I open my eyes and see Zayn next to me.

“Zayn, my goodness, you scared me.” I put my hand to my chest.

He smiles, “Sorry. What are you doing here?”

“I came to think…I needed to get away from everyone.” I reveal.

“Me too.” he takes a rock and chucks it to the water.

“How’s Perrie?”

“She’s doing better.” he replies flatly.

“Zayn, you know she needs your support and love-”

“What she needs to do is understand that I don’t love her!” he yells. “Look, I came here because I knew that I’d find you here. I wanted to apologize for what I did-”

“No, Zayn, I understand no need to apologize. I’m sorry for hurting you.” I put my head down in shame.

“Sophie, let’s run away. Let’s go and live our lives in a place where no one knows us and can’t bother us.”

I laugh at his suggestion, “Zayn, there is virtually no place on earth where you are not known. Plus, we can’t do that, you have to do your music and promotion and interviews, you’re a busy man.”

“Not for the next two weeks. We can-”

“Zayn, no.” I tell him. He gets up and I think he’s leaving but he abruptly picks me up. “Zayn! What the hell are you doing?!” I scream.

“I’m not taking no for an answer Sophia.” he starts walking to his car and throws me in the backseat and he gets in the drives seat.

“Zayn Javaad Malik I swear to God if you don’t get me out of I will-” I fall on the ground when he speeds up.

“Buckle up babe.” he says humorously.

“Funny.” I reply as I get up and put on my seatbelt. “Zayn, this is crazy, you are behaving like a madman.”

“For you love.” he makes a turn to the left and I see the airport.

“How the hell are we going to get through everything? I have nothing on me.” I say trying to find a flaw in his plan.

“Private plane babe.” he answers with a smug look on his face.

“Zayn! Where are you taking me?”

“You’ll see.” we drive through a private area and then I see a plane waiting there and I tighten my hold on the seatbelt. He gets out and opens my door and I back away, “Zayn we can’t do this.”

“Yes we can Sophia, and we will.” he grabs my ankles and pulls me to him. I almost slip but he catches me. I wrap my legs around his waist and look him in the eyes, “I love you.”

I give him a small peck, “I love you too.” he puts me down and we go into the plane. “Can you tell me now where you’re taking me?”

He has a mischievous look in his eyes, “Rio de Janeiro.” he wraps his arms around my waist, “You are mine, don’t ever forget that.” he leans down and captures my mouth in a scorching, passionate kiss.

enjoy :)

sorry for any and all mistakes