back for perrie !! chapiee 28

The Notebook- Chapter 28

Sophia's POV

"Why?" he doesn't answer and this only sparks anger in me, "Zayn, what the fuck is going on?!" I walk away when he refuses to answer. I open the door to the car and get in slamming it shut as hard as I can. He gets in and the drive back to his house is silent; we walk into the house in the same manner. I lock myself in the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror; bloodshot eyes and all. I wipe the tears away and I look down at my ring, "Please, I don't want to lose him again." I walk out to the room and he's packing both our belongings, "Are you going to tell me what's going on?" he grabs some clothes and forcefully stuffs them in a bag. "Zayn! Whatever it is, tell me! I'm not-"

"I can't tell you this!" he shouts.

I look at him in confusion, "Why?! Is it that bad!?" I remark.

He's breathing heavily and clenching his fists, "Yes." he replies monotonously.

"Why don't you let me decide if it's that bad, I need to know."

He throws a box across the room, "I can't! It's- I don't want...no."

"Zayn, for the love of God, please tell me." I beg him. I stand right in front of him, "Tell me."

His eyes start to water up, "I love you."

"I love you too Zayn and that's never going to change, it's something impossible to change."

"Perrie's pregnant."

It takes me a few minutes to register in what he actually said, "What? Zayn, please tell me this a joke." I look up at him, eyes hopeful, and the moment I see a tear make its way down his face, my heart stops. "Zayn..." I feel my heart literally breaking into pieces, it tightens in my chest and breathing now seems to more of a task rather than something natural. I take a few steps back but Zayn grabs my hands, "Let go of me." I say in a barely audible voice.

"No."

"Let go of me! My God Zayn, pregnant? She pregnant with your baby!" I scream as I pull my hands from his grip. He starts walking towards me, "No! Stay away from me!"

"Sophia, we can work through this." he tells me.

"No Zayn, we can't. I would fight any girl for you, I would fight through any obstacle life put in my way but this...this is a baby we're talking about, another life. This is your baby. I can't Zayn, I won't." I say, defeat evident in my eyes.

"So all that we had here, what happens to that? The promises and vows we said to each other..."

"We remember them as beautiful memories, ones that maybe we can share with our grandchildren. A love story that just wasn't meant to be."

"That's bullshit Sophie, we are meant to be. We- I'm not going to give up on you." he says in a definite matter.

"Why fight? It's pointless."

In a blink of an eye, he is standing right in front of me with his hands shackled around mine, "Is that what this is to you, our love is pointless?" he seethes.

"No! I think that fighting for this love is though! Zayn, this is a baby we are talking about! A baby that needs both his parents with him! I will not take that away from him."

"I will always be there for him, I would never abandon him but why does that impede our relationship, he's not going to make this love disappear!" he retorts.

"Zayn this won't work out! Just stop it, it's already hurting-"

"You shouldn't be. I won't let this pull us apart, no."

"I'm sorry, I'm not as strong as you Zayn." I meekly say.

His eyes begin to falter, "No, Sophia don't say that, you are my strength."

"This baby is your strength now Zayn, I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing! Stop saying you're sorry Sophia, we-"

"No." I pull my hands from him and grab my bag, "I'm sorry."

"Don't leave-"

I quickly get out and run before he can chase after me. I hear him yell but that only makes me run faster. I notice people walking around and I mingle in and try to hide myself. I see the town center and I walk to a bench and try to calm myself. "Why?" a simple question, yet no one ever has an answer to it. I stay there for a couple of minutes and then I walk around looking for a payphone, I find one and I call John. "Don't ask any questions John please, I need you to send the plane to Rio...for me." I know that he's dying to ask why but luckily he doesn't and tell me that he'll send it right away, for me to wait at the airport. I ask a few people for directions and one of them calls a taxi for me. I get to the airport and I walk to the receptionist and she tells me to go to a room and there I just wait for the plane to come. Hours later, they call me and I go into the plane, emotionally exhausted and drained.

"Where to Miss?"

I look out the window, "To London."

Zayn's POV

I swallow the everlasting lump in my throat and blink away the tears. "Sophia." I can't help but think that she left me, that she abandoned and gave up on our love. I want to be mad at her, but I can't, I miss her and I can't stop thinking of her. I put on my seat-belt when I hear the pilot on the intercom. Fifteen minutes later I am landing and running to my car, making my way to the hospital. I run to Perrie's room and burst in. I don't see her and my heart starts beating in my ears, "Perrie! Where are you?"

"Zayn?"

"Perrie...I-"

"What are you doing here?" he demeanor changes completely.

"Perrie, we need to talk."

"No we don't! Why don't you just leave and be happy with your little Sophia." she mocks.

"Perrie that has nothing to do with this, I know you're pregnant and you will not abort him."

"I do whatever I want, I don't need your permission." she remarks.

"This is my baby too, you are not going to abort." I repeat.

"If you're not with me, I will not keep him." she threatens.

"I'm here."

"What does that mean?" she asks.

"That I am here, with you and with him. I won't leave you." she smiles and hugs me.

"I knew you would come back to me Zayn, I love you."

I hug her and close my eyes. "Me too."

-

ok here is another. enjoy :)

sorry for all mistakes.

please follo. share and vot and fan me !!

next part will be posted in 7 hoirs

love

izzy !!

Filed under Harry Styles Niall Horan Zayn Malik Zayn Malik fic liam paynelouis tomlinson one direction one direction fanfic The Notebook