Epilogue, endings love and happy ever after!!...........chapter 58THE,END:)

The Notebook- Epilogue

ok, it’s gonna be a short one but that’s just how it turned out :) i want to just thank all of you that have sent me messages, encouraging me, it’s been incredible and i love you all <333

Sophia’s POV

“Move over Zayn, you’re blocking me.”

“I’m supposed Soph, I don’t want them getting any pictures and I definitely don’t want them getting near you.”

“Zayn, you do know we’re gonna have to go out and there will be cameras everywhere right?” I as him as I hold Max closer to me. We stop right in front of the door, “Well aren’t you gonna move?”

He turns around, RJ in his arms, “No, security isn’t here yet.” he gently rocks our three month old in his arms as Max starts squirming around.

“How much longer? The boys are getting fidgety.”

He smiles, “You mean Max is getting like that, RJ here is being great.”

“That’s cuz he takes after his mom,” I say with a smirk.

“Ready?” I look over Zayn’s shoulder and see Paul there and I smile brightly.

“Paul, thank goodness you’re here.” I squeal as I walk past Zayn, “May we leave already?”

He smiles, “Good to see you too Soph. And yes, we can leave already.” he opens the door and five minutes later, we make it to the car. I hold Max protectively in my arms as fans try to get close to Zayn and paps try to take a picture of them. “That wasn’t fun.”

Zayn takes my hand, “At least me made it.” we secure the boys in their seats. “The lads will be waiting for us there.”

I smile and lean over and kiss him, “This is going to be our first day out since the boys were born. I’m excited.” we arrive at Louis’ home and get in quickly as to not be seen by paparazzi.

“Sophia!” I am tackled by Danielle and Eleanor in a hug.

“Hi girls,” I say as I hug them back.

“Where are they?” El says as she walks to Zayn and takes one of the carriers. “Oh he’s so beautiful.” she takes him out and holds him. “This one is…Max!”

I smile and nod, “Yes.”

Liam and Harry wrestle but in the end Liam wins and takes Ryan from Zayn. “C’mere little mate.” he reaches out and takes him.

“Not fair.” Harry says with a frown while rubbing the back of his head. I laugh and walk over to hug them all. I stand next to Zayn and look at them all, “Are you sure you guys-”

“Yes! For the millionth time Soph, stop worryin’, we got this.” Niall says.

“Fine, but please-”

“Call if we need anything, yes Sophia, you told us.” Louis playfully mocks.

I look at Zayn, “Ready?”

He bends down and kisses me, “Yes.” he looks at the gang, “Thank you for doing this for us.” we say our goodbyes and walk to the car.

“Are you gonna tell me now where you’re taking me?”

He has a mischievous glint in his eyes. “It’s a surprise.”

I grunt, “You know that I’m impatient, why must you do this to me Malik?”

He laughs, “Well Mrs. Malik, I love to surprise you.”

We continue to drive and then I see the ever familiar road, “Zayn, oh my goodness.” we stop and get out. “It’s been so long since I’ve been here.” he takes my hand as we walk closer to the lake. “I had no idea I really missed it this much.”

He pulls me into his arms and I wrap mine around his waist as we look out and admire the beautiful, serene view. “I love you.”

I look at him, “I love you too.”

“I love you like I’ll never love anyone else in my life. You are a part of me Soph, a part that I could never live without. And I hope and I pray that I never have to.”

Tears shine in my eyes, “You never have to worry about that Zayn, I can’t live without you, I’m always going to be by your side.”

“Good.” he leans down and kisses me. We pull apart and I rest my head on his shoulder.

Zayn’s POV

I look down at Sophia and smile. She is the best thing that’s happened to me, she is the reason I smile everyday, no one can give me what she provides me with. She’s given me my sons, her dedication, her strength, but most importantly, she’s given me her love. My dad told me once: ‘Love is composed of a single soul inhibiting two bodies’ and that statement could not be more true. We are one. “We are.”

“What?” she looks at me, her eyes shining with love.

“I love you.”

She rests her head on my chest again, “I love you too.”

Memories of the day we met, our first time, our days in Brazil, the day I lost her, the day I vowed I would never leave her, all those memories flash quickly through my mind as I rest my chin on her shoulder and look out at the lake. I smile and start humming a random tune as we start swaying in sync under the starry night sky.

there, the end :)

Cant believe it ended im cryin

sorry for any and all mistakes.

Filed under Harry Styles Josh Devine Liam Payne Louis Tomlinson Louis Tomlinson fic Niall Horan Niall Horan imagine Zayn Malik Zayn Malik ficZayn Malik imagine harry styles imagine one direction one direction fanficone direction imagine The NotebookE