So really?, yep im goin back to london?

The Notebook- Chapter 36

Sophia’s POV

We all take a seat and stay quiet. “Why are all the lights off?” Niall asks.

“Because if Ryan or anyone sees them on, they’re going to come and see what is going on and find us all here.” I explain. “I don’t have much time guys, please tell me what you need to tell me.”

Liam clears their throat, “Zayn told us that he wasn’t going to let you go, he didn’t care that Perrie was pregnant, he was not going to give up on you, and he went to go look for you. He came back and was completely devastated, he went to his room and locked himself in there. We finally got to talk to him and he told us that you had…you had left because he had put you through too much pain and that you couldn’t take it anymore, that’s what your cousin told him.”

“What!? Ryan told him this?” I shake my head, “No, that can’t be true.” I stand up, “He wouldn’t do that.”

“He did, and that’s-”

I cut him off, “No! Zayn wanted to end it.”

“Why do you keep saying that!?” Niall gets up too.

“Because.” I look out the window, “Because that’s what he said in…the letter.”

I hear all of them get up, “What letter?” Louis demands.

“It doesn’t matter, he doesn’t want to- he has a duty to his baby-”

“Sophia, Zayn never wrote that letter, he isn’t like that. When he wants to tell someone something, he’ll do it face to face.”

“Maybe he couldn’t do that this time Harry.”

“No, I call bullshit on this. Sophia,” Niall takes my arm and makes me face him, “I’m sorry to have to tell you but I can guarantee that it was your cousin who wrote that note and-”

“But why would Ryan do that? What does he gain from this?”

“He really loves you Sophia, you’re his only family and I can see why he would resent Zayn, he believes that he is the cause for all your suffering.”

“But that’s no excuse for him to have done that! It’s maddening that they feel like I’m some idiot girl that needs their protection!” tears of pure anger fall down my face, “I’m so over people trying to be controlling and using them being worried as an excuse.”

“We’re really sorry.”

“No Louis, it isn’t your fault, it’s mine, for trusting and letting people manipulate me.” I say through gritted teeth.

“Sophia,” they all make a circle around me, “knowing what you know now, what are you going to do?”

The moonlight illuminates and makes their eyes sparkle, I smile softly, “Thank you all for doing this, it really means a lot and it just shows how much you all deeply care for each other, you’re amazing. I am going to-”

“Sophia!?”

I recognize Ryan’s voice; the boys start moving around, “What are you doing?” I ask them.

“Um, we’re hiding?” Harry responds.

I shake my head, “No.” I open the door and see Ryan walking towards me.

“Soph-” I slap him as hard as I can. “What the hell?!”

“Fuck you Ryan! Who the hell do you think you are!?” I scream.

“What are you talking about?” he yells back.

“Tell me one thing, and be honest with me; did Zayn give you that letter to give to me?”

He opens his mouth and then looks away, “Yes.”

Anger seeps through my eyes, “Bullshit! That’s bullshit Ryan and you know that! Why the hell would you do this to me? You saw the way I was suffering believing it was true!”

His eyes penetrate mine, “And with that prick you were the same! With him it’s nothing but pain and tears! Why would I let you be with him?”

“It’s not your choice! I am old enough to make my own decision, and what you do, only undermines mine.” I take a deep breath, “You knew what it would do to me yet you still went through with it? Why?”

“You are my baby cousin, you’re all I have left, I’ll be damned if I would let that prick continue to hurt you. That’s what your life would be if you decided to stay with him! You deserve better!”

“I deserve to be happy don’t you think?” I look at him through tears, “Zayn is my happiness. And lets assume that it doesn’t work out, I’ll be the only one to blame there but right now, I blame you.”

Ryan looks at me but then looks past me, I turn around and see the boys walking out, “What the fuck is this?”

“They came here to tell me that I was making a mistake. I can’t believe you would tell Zayn that I left because I- you used John’s death to your advantage! How could you Ry?”

He looks at me, tears threatening to fall at any moment, “I’m sorry Soph.”

I wipe away my own tears, “No, don’t, you’re not sorry.” I get closer to him, “Goodbye.”

“What do you mean goodbye?”

“I’m going back to London, for once, I’m going to fight for what I want. I won’t let anyone get in my way, that includes you.” I turn around and hold my hands out to the boys. Liam takes one and Louis takes the other; I turn back to Ryan, “I’m going to fight for Zayn.” I squeeze their hands and begin walking to the house. We get inside, “I’m going to go pack a few things and I’ll be down in 20 minutes.” they nod their heads and I walk to my room. I pack the essentials and as I’m walking out I see a picture of John, I grab it and put it in my bag.

“Ready?” Niall asks.

I smile, “Yes.” we walk out to the driveway and as we head out the gates I turn back and see Ryan standing at the door, I want to go back and give him a hug but I turn around and continue walking. The flight is long and when we arrive at London, Niall takes me to Zayn’s flat but he’s not there. “I know where he’s at. Niall, can you take this please, I’ll go to your place tomorrow to pick it up.”

“Yea,” he takes my luggage, “But where are you going?”

“To the lake.”

there! hope you liked it :)

sorry for any and all mistakes.

Filed under Harry Styles Liam Payne Louis Tomlinson Niall Horan Zayn Malik Zayn Malik fic one direction one direction fanfic The Notebook