girls lie !!! part.22

The Notebook- Chapter 22

Sophia’s POV

“Sophia, we need to call the police. Someone is threatening you, this can’t go on.”

“Jay, I told you, last time I got one of these, nothing happened. Someone is trying to play a sick game and I’m not going to fall for it.” I get up and throw away the note.

“No, this is your life Sophia, it’s not some game. Someone wants you dead.” he points out.

“Jay! We are not going to tell anyone.” I remark.

“Fine, but we need to get you security and someone protecting you all day.”

I scoff, “Are kidding me? You know how I feel about that, it’s horrible and I am not gonna do it.”

“Then I call the cops.”

“Are you giving me an ultimatum here?” I ask incredulously.

“Yes, Sophia. For your safety and protection, you either have security at all times or we call the cops and tell them everything.”

I look at him, anger evident in my eyes but then look away, “Fine, call security. Oh and make sure that one of them is a girl, just in case she needs to follow me in the bathroom and make sure nothing happens there.” I remark sarcastically.

“Sophia, you know that this is for the best. A maniac out there is threatening to kill you!” he yells.

I cross my arms over my chest, “Yea.” I snidely remark. I look at him and see fear in his eyes and I drop my act, “I know you’re worried and are trying to help. I’m sorry, I just hate being followed by guards, it feels like I need a babysitter. I’m sorry.”

“I get you, but trust me when I tell you that it’s for your safety.” I nod in agreement. “So get ready, I gotta make some calls and we’ll see you in the lobby.”

He walks out and I plop on the couch and bury my face in the pillows. “What the fuck.” I stay there for a while and then decide to finally get up and change. I grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later I walk out of my room and to the lobby; I put my wet hair in a messy bun. “Hey, where’s Jay?” I ask, but as soon as I do I see Jay walking towards us.

“I was getting some last minute things settled.”

“And that would be security right?” he nods his head. “When are they gonna be here?”

“They’ll be here-” he looks at the doors, “Right now.” I look over and see 3 men walking to us. They introduce themselves. “Good to see you lads. This is Sophia.” Jay looks at me and I give a ghost of a smile. “Let’s be on our way.” we all walk out to the van and immediately the three men surround me. I look outside and see paparazzi and fans everywhere. They take me to the van and the men get into a SUV behind us.

“So they’re always gonna be in a different car?” I ask confused.

“No, just for now since you’re with us. But when it’s just you, they’re gonna be with you.” Jay explains.

-

“Thank you guys for doing this for me. I know we barely know each other so this means a lot to me.”

“Nah babe, you’re pretty nice. You helped us back in America and we had just met.” Max points out.

“True.” Nathan adds.

“Still, you guys are busy and for you to take time and help me is-”

“Sophia?”

I turn around and see Eleanor and Danielle there, I look at the guys, “Excuse me.”

“Who are they?” Siva asks.

Max grabs my arm, “Where are you going?”

“I need to talk to them.” I pull my arm away and walk to them. I hear footsteps behind me and I see one of the guards, Sam, trailing me. “No, I want to talk to them in private.”

“Sorry Miss, that won’t be possible.”

I look past him to Jay and he shrugs his shoulders, “Ten feet away from me.” I make my way to Danielle and Eleanor. “Hi girls.”

“What the hell happened Soph?” Danielle asks.

“Yea, you suddenly left and then Zayn follows and when he comes back he locks himself in Perrie’s room and you’re nowhere to be found. When I asked Louis he brushed it away and said that he didn’t want to talk about it.” Eleanor adds.

“Zayn and I are not talking anymore and probably never will. I hurt him and lied to all of you; I wish we could still be friends but I would understand if you want to shut me completely out of your life.” I tell them.

“Sophie, we just want to know what is going on. Did Zayn do something to you?” Danielle questions.

“No, no he did nothing. I will tell you everything later, when we’re alone.”

“Who is that man?” Eleanor makes a face at him.

I laugh at her antics, “He’s here to protect me. It’s a long story and I will tell you girls later.” I hug them and walk back to the guys.

“Don’t ask please.” I walk ahead of them to the van. “Thanks again for this night.” I say goodbye to them all and walk to my room before they can say anything.

“Where were you?”

“Um, I was with some friends out.” I casually tell him.

“What friends?”

“Ryan, are we going to have an interrogation every time I walk out of this room?”

“No but I want to know where you were.” he remarks.

“I went out with some friends, um…you might know them.”

“Who are they Soph?”

“The members of The Wanted.” I meekly reply.

He rubs his face in frustration, “Why- how do you even know them?” I tell him how we met and how we ended up here. “Sophia, I don’t know how you end up in these situations but ok.” he walks to the kitchen. “Oh, you got some mail, it’s in your room.”

I walk to my room and see a letter there. I pick it up and open it. “It’s from Reeds.” I tell Ryan when I walk to the living room.

“What does he want?”

“It didn’t say, it just said that he needs to tell me something important about my dad’s will.”

enjoy beauties :) xx