im sorry jay, ur ust a friend !! chapter 29

The Notebook- Chapter 29

Perrie’s POV

“I’m so happy we’re back together, the way it should always be.”

He smiles and gets up, “I gotta go but I’ll come and see you tomorrow.”

“Ok.” he starts walking out, “Zayn, my kiss.” I remind him. He turns around and bends down and gives me a quick peck.

“Bye.”

He walks out and I let out a exasperated huff, “This better work.”

“Perrie, how are you feeling.”

“Like you really care Jones.” I tell him.

“I don’t get why you are doing this…for a boy?”

My eyes pierce his, “He’s not just a boy, I love him and I will do anything to have him.”

“Does he love you?” he asks.

“What’s with all these fucking questions, I don’t pay you to do that.” I remark.

He shrugs his shoulders, “What if this doesn’t work out?”

“It will. El and Dan believed it and he came, so he believes it too.”

“What about when you need to start showing?”

“Jones! That’s up to you to figure out! All I need to do is act the part of a pregnant woman.” I fume.

“Well the good thing is that we have about two months to figure that out, woman don’t start showing until about the third month, sometimes even fourth.”

“Good, so now leave and do what you have to do.” I dismiss him and then lie back down, “Zayn, you’re mine and I’m not letting you go, especially not to her.”

Sophia’s POV

I get out of the cab and walk to my apartment. I open the door, “Where the fuck have you been?!”

I jump back scared, “Ryan! What-”

He slams the door, “Where did you go, where the hell were you? Do you know what’s been going through my mind!? All I could- Sophia where-?”

“I’m sorry Ryan! I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking and- I was being an idiot.”

“Where did you go? Who were you with?” he asks again.

“You know the answer to that Ry.” I tell him.

“Why were you with him? Did he force you to go with him? I’m gonna-”

“Ryan please stop, I can’t do this anymore.” the tears sting my eyes and burn my skin as they make their way down my face.

His eyes soften, “Soph, what’s wrong, what happened?”

“I need you to just hold me.”

He immediately does as I ask him, “Baby, I will always be here for you. Shh, let it out.”

I cry harder and hold him tighter, “I’m sorry.”

“No, don’t say that.” he kisses my temple as I continue to sob.

-

“God, Sophia, I was so worried for you.”

“Jay, I’m ok, I’m very sorry I did this. I never thought you’d guys think that I was kidnapped and I should have-”

“It’s ok, I’m just glad you’re here and safe.” he hugs me again. “Don’t do that again though.”

I laugh, “I won’t.”

“Look as much as I want to know everything that’s happened, I can see that you’re not feeling well.”

“I’m not and thank you for understanding, you’re a great guy.” I tell him.

“Well I am your boyfriend.”

“Yea, I don’t want you to continue being my fake boyfriend, it’s not fair for you. You need to go out and meet some girl and I feel like I’m-”

“You’re not stopping me from doing anything. I like you and you know that, I will do anything for you to see me like that one day.”

I look down at my hand, “That’s never going to happen Jay.” I whisper.

He lifts my head, “Let’s see what time has in store for us.”

“No Jay, I will never be able to love you the way you want me to.” I tell him in a firm tone.

“Why? Because of Zayn?” I can see the anger stirring in his eyes.

“I don’t want to talk about that Jay.” I tell him, getting defensive. “I love you as a friend, but never as anything else.”

“He doesn’t deserve you! Why would you put your happiness on hold for him?” he says in a cold manner.

“I am- I don’t have to answer to you Jay, what I do or not do is all my choice, thank you for your concern but don’t try to control me.”

“I don’t want him to play with you.”

I cross my arms over my chest, “I understand that you worry Jay, I do, but I have never let anyone questions my decisions and I’m not going to start now.”

“I know and I apologize.” he pulls me into his arms, “You’re a strong person and I love that about you.”

I smile softly, “Thanks Jay.” my phone starts buzzing. I excuse myself and walk to my room. “Hello?”

“Sophia?”

“Yes, who’s this?”

“It’s Perrie, I need to see you, can you come by?”

“Perrie I don’t know if-”

“Please Sophia, I need to talk to you.” she pleads.

I bite my bottom lip, “ OK, I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

ok, i hope you enjoyed it beautiful people :)

sorry for all mistakes.

Filed under Harry Styles Liam Payne Louis Tomlinson Niall Horan Zayn Malik Zayn Malik fic one direction one direction fanfic The Notebook