Crazy perrie, let me go chapter.52

The Notebook- Chapter 52

Zayn’s POV

I hang up and put away my phone, “Who was that?” Sophia asks concerned.

I turn to back to her, “That was Lou. Josh was- I don’t know what exactly happened to him but he’s hurt and they’re bringing him to the hospital.”

She looks utterly shocked, “What? Is he ok though?” she pulls the covers off of her. I get to her in a split-second, “Where do you think you’re going?”

She looks up at me, “I have to go see how he is.”

“Ok, first of all, he’s not even here, but even if he was, you’re not going out, you have to rest babe.”

“Zayn,” she shakes her head, “I have to go see him to make sure he’s alright.”

I gently push her back on the bed, “First is your health. We’ll go see him as soon as you feel better.”

She rolls her eyes, “Zayn I’m feeling loads better. Please, I need to go see him.”

“They’re barely on their way. Ok, as soon as I know they’re here, we’ll go see him.” she smiles and settles into the bed. “How are you feeling?”

“Better…still, I don’t know. I’m going  to be better though, I have you by my side.”

I crack a smile, “Yea. Sophie, we need to talk-”

“Zayn! We- I need to talk to you now!”

I turn around and see Liam, sweat running down his face, eyes wide, face pale, “What’s wrong mate?”

He looks at me and then Sophia, “We need to talk.”

I turn to Sophia and she looks worried, “I’ll be back soon.” I bend down and kiss her softly. I walk out and follow Liam, who can’t seem to stop fidgeting, “Liam, what’s wrong?”

He paces around and pretty soon I start getting dizzy, “Danielle, she- she woke up.”

I smile, “That’s great! But why are you like this?”

He stops and looks at me, “Zayn…she told- she was…” he stops and gathers his thoughts, eyes closing and opening. “Danielle told me what happened- why she was-”

“Liam, you’re not making any sense,” I tell him.

“Perrie, she’s not pregnant Zayn, she’s been lying to you this whole time. She’s been trying to separate you and Sophia and-”

I look at him in disbelief, “What are you talking about?”

“She’s been lying to you mate. Danielle overheard her tell some guy that and she just needs to- needs to pretend for a few more weeks and then she can pretend she had a miscarriage but it’d be too late for you to leave because you two would be married already.”

I continue to shake my head, “No this can’t be-”

“It’s true.”

I snap my head to the direction of the voice and see Josh and the lads there, “What?”

“I went to go see her and what Danielle said is true, she’s been lying to you mate. And that’s not the worst of it.”

I look at him and then direct my attention to Liam, “What else? What haven’t you told me?”

Liam’s eyes cloud with tears, “Ryan, Sophia’s cousin was- his death wasn’t a random wrong place at the wrong time situation. Perrie, she ordered someone to kill him.”