Chapter 10

"Are you nervous?" Jinyoung asked as he looked at the uneasy look on Taehyung's face. The both of them were patiently waiting in the room Jungkook had told them to go to and the only thing that had been roaming the grey haired boy's mind had been Jungkook's touch. The brunette was without a doubt the definition of perfect and the idol probably had no idea what even the smallest bit of attention could do to someone like Taehyung.

People tend to always really look up to celebrities. The fact that they have a lot of people admiring them and that they usually are so full of talent is what attracts people to them. This too was the case for Taehyung. The grey haired boy knew damn well that Jungkook wasn't someone he would ever be able to become friends with, however the grey haired boy couldn't help but long for exactly that. Something about Jungkook just pulled Taehyung towards him.

Suddenly however Jinyoung began to softly shake Taehyung's shoulder to pull the boy out of his thoughts and immediately the grey haired boy softly began to shake his head while a crimson color began to decorate his cheeks. "A bit." Taehyung answered his battle partner while smiling sheepishly at him.

Jinyoung softly nodded before a friendly smile formed onto the other boy's face. "I am too. The fact that millions of people are going to watch us on tv is nerve wrecking to me." The older boy admitted in a soft tone. A hint of nervousness could be spotted on the black haired boy's face. However as soon as it appeared it vanished again and once again a beautiful smile appeared on his face.

Softly Taehyung nodded in a understanding way while diverting his eyes somewhere else. He obviously understood what it was that Jinyoung was talking about. However that was not the reason why Taehyung himself was nervous at all. The grey haired boy didn't care at all about the fact that some strangers would watch him sing on tv. The fact that Jungkook would be the one who was going to come into this room any minute now was what made him nervous.

As if on cue suddenly the door to the room both contestants where sitting in opened by non other than their coach himself. Jungkook was smiling brightly at the two boys and even though he was the youngest of the three he just radiated confidence. This boy knew what he came to do, that was as clear as crystal.

Within a few seconds the ravenette took place on a green velvet chair in front of Jinyoung and Taehyung before placing both his elbows on his knees and placing his head in his hands. A smile was complimenting the boy's outstanding looks and he tilted his head a bit to the sight before the idol began to talk. "Okay let's not waste any time. I've paired you both together because you two seem to both have a really unique voice." Jungkook spoke before he lifted his head from his hands and pointed at the table in between himself and his two contestants.

Immediately Taehyung looked down at the table and noticed a set of papers for both him and Jinyoung. The grey haired boy quickly picked it up before he began to scan the words written on the white papers. A small smile began to form on the student's face as he realized that these were the lyrics to the song Jungkook had chosen for them. On Taehyung's paper certain parts of the song were underlined while other parts were not.

"The underlined parts are the lyrics you are supposed to sing. Whatever isn't underlined is your opponent's part. Do you both understand?" Jungkook asked both boys in front of him and he smiled a bit brighter the moment both of the boys nodded their heads while a understanding look was visible on their faces.

"Perfect. Then let's get to the singing part already." Jungkook spoke before he shifted a bit in his seat and looked at the two in front of him with an expecting look on his face. "Can you both just sing the song for me once? I will give you tips after." The coach spoke and immediately both boys nodded before they stood up.

According to Taehyung singing was much easier while standing up. Somehow the boy's voice cooporated way better while he was standing and thus the grey haired boy was glad that Jinyoung had done the exact same thing as he had done. After all, this was a competition and while the student did like Jinyoung and wished him nothing less than the best of luck, one of them was going to loose the battle while the other would go to the next round. If it already looked like Jinyoung could sing much easier than Taehyung could then he was doomed to loose this battle and that was something the grey haired boy absolutely didn't want.