Chapter 22

"Tae where the hell are we?" Jimin asked as he looked at the big building in front of him with eyes as big as saucers. The blonde boy had surely never been in this part of Seoul before and he was truly amazed by how expensive everything looked. Never in a million years would the wannabe fashionista be able to afford one of these apartments.

"You'll see. It will be fun." Taehyung answered before he walked up to the guard that was guarding the entrance to the apartment building where Jungkook lived. Jimin was going to lose his mind the moment he would find out that this was in fact Jeon Jungkook's apartment they were going to and he would freak out even more when he would find out that Yoongi was going to be here as well.

Taehyung himself hadn't met Yoongi personally before either. The mint haired rapper had given him some praises back when he was trying to persuade Taehyung to pick his team and after the boy's battle but other than that the grey haired boy unfortunately hadn't really gotten the chance to get to know the older.

"Good evening." Taehyung greeted the guard as the man immediately opened the glass door behind him as soon as he saw Taehyung approaching the building. The guard of course recognized the beautiful grey haired boy from his previous visits and thus he didn't need to ask any questions about why the boy was here. He already knew the answer anyway.

Jimin only looked at the guard with big eyes before he followed Taehyung inside the expensive looking building. The blonde clearly had no idea what the two of them were doing in a building like this one and he was dying to find out. However as much as the boy asked his best friend to finally tell him what they were doing today the younger just refused to give him an actual answer.

Taehyung quickly pressed the button for the elevator to go up before he patiently waited for it to open it's big doors. Jimin quickly walked up next to him before he felt the older boy wrap a hand around his wrist. "Kim Taehyung I swear to god I will murder you if you are going to introduce me to your sugar daddy or something." The blonde spoke in a serious tone and immediately Taehyung burst out laughing.

As soon as the big doors of the elevator opened Taehyung dragged Jimin behind him inside the room before he pressed the button for Jungkook's floor. "I am not going to introduce you to my sugar daddy Chim, Don't worry." The younger boy spoke while an amused tone was lacing his voice. Ohh how the grey haired boy loved to keep Jimin in the dark about who they were actually going to meet here. Taehyung absolutely couldn't wait to see the look on his best friend's face when he would finally find out.

"I swear if it is someone weird I won't hesitate to walk straight out of that door again. I don't care that I will have to walk home." The older spoke and an amused smile formed onto the younger's face while he softly shook his head. "I have a feeling you will like my other friend and his friend."

It didn't take long for the elevator to finally reach it's destination and Taehyung quickly dragged Jimin out of the room before he walked up to Jungkook's front door and knocked softly on it. A small smile was visible on the grey haired boy's face and he secretly couldn't wait for the brunette to finally open the door. Taehyung had really looked forward to spend the night with his newest friend!

It didn't take long for Jungkook to open the door and immediately the look on the youngest boy's face brightened upon seeing Taehyung and Jimin in front of his front door. "Tae! Finally!" Jungkook exclaimed happily before he set a step forward and softly wrapped his arms around the grey haired boy's figure, greeting him with an enthusiastic look on his face.

Taehyung quickly wrapped his own arms around the boy's middle before he began to feel warm inside his chest. Jungkook always made him feel things he never felt before and the grey haired boy truly thought he was super lucky to be able to not only call the younger boy his coach but his friend as well.