Chapter 36

Taehyung tiredly yawned as he walked into Jimin's livingroom. Last night the grey haired boy had walked to his best friend's apartment after leaving the place that used to be his home but was now nothing more than an unpleasant memory. "Morning sleepyhead." Jimin chirped happily as he saw his best friend walking into the livingroom. The blonde was scrolling lazily on his phone while taking small sipps from his mug of coffee every now and then. "Slept well?"

"Surpringly yes." Taehyung answered as he walked towards the diningtable and took place across from his best friend. The grey haired boy had thought that he'd have a difficult time with the fact that it was now really over between him and Bogum. However he didn't have a hard time with it at all and if anything he felt relieved. Relieved to finally be free again without someone trying to control every step he took.

"I'm glad about that. Now tell me everything about last night." Jimin spoke as he put down his mug, an excited look visible on his face. The blonde hadn't wanted to burden his best friend with the task of explaining everything that had happened when the boy knocked at his door last night. However that didn't mean that the boy wasn't curious and thus he couldn't wait for Taehyung to finally spill the tea he was so desperately craving for.

"Well I broke up with Bogum for good this time." Taehyung spoke sheepishly as he put both his elbows on the table and leaned his head against one of his hand palms. Jimin didn't know anything about what had happened between Jungkook and Taehyung yet so the whole situation must look quite weird to the older. Especially since a few days ago Taehyung hand't been able to cut off all ties completely with Bogum.

"Thank the gods for finally putting some sense in your head." Jimin smiled as he send a wink Taehyung's way, who in return only rolled his eyes as a response while smiling slightly. Taehyung knew damn well how his best friend had thought of Bogum and his relationship and it came as no surprise to the grey haired boy that Jimin was more than happy about the fact that he had finally managed to break things off with the other.

"Why though? You seemed so desperate to hold onto him a few days ago. What caused the sudden change?" The blonde then asked as he picked up his mug again and softly blew on the steaming hot liquid inside. A curious look could be spotted on the older's face and he slowly took a gulp of it, carefully not to burn his mouth in the process.

"I kissed Jungkook." Taehyung spoke shyly and immediately Jimin's eyes grew wide before he spat out all the coffee he had in his mouth due to the shock of the other's words. "WHAT!?" Jimin immediatly shouted after while his eyes had grown as big as saucers. Taehyung laughed softly at the other's behaviour while his cheeks began to change to a rosy color.

"When the fuck did this happen!?" Jimin exclaimed, his eyes still big and full of shock. Taehyung softly scratched the back of his head before he smiled at his best friend. "Yesterday, we were hanging out together and from one thing came another. Next thing I know is that he kissed me." Taehyung explained while memories of yesterday began to fill his mind completely. Immediately the grey haired boy's cheeks began to color even redder than before and a smile began to spread on his face. After last night Taehyung hadn't thought about Bogum even once, Jungkook being the only one that filled his mind.

"Nahh sis, I'm gonna need more details than this. You can't leave me hanging like this." Jimin then spoke as he reached forward before grabbing Taehyung's hand in his own. Taehyung immediately got shaken out of his thoughts again and smiled happily at Jimin before telling his best friend everything that had happend yesterday, from the kiss to him meeting up with Bogum again. Jimin wasn't his best friend for nothing, they literally knew everything about each other and that included stuff like this.

"Does Jungkook know about this all?" Jimin then asked after Taehyung had told him everything, a happy yet sad smile covering his face. The blonde absolutely hated Bogum with all his life for all the shit he had done to Taehyung, from the hitting to the manipulating. However it was all over now, finally Taehyung had broken up with the asshole for good and now he was free. Free to do whatever he wanted to do without having to think twice about every single action.

"He doesn't. He knows I was going to Bogum to tell him that I didn't want to keep the promise holding me back anymore but that's about it." The grey haired boy admitted and immediately Jimin grabbed both his shoulders before he began to shake the younger. "Then what the hell are you waiting for?? Text him and tell him that you guys need to meet up!"

Taehyung quickly nodded before smiling at his best friend and fishing his phone out of his pocket. Jimin was right, him and Jungkook did need to talk to each other, after all Jungkook had every right to know about what had happened last night between Taehyung and Bogum. Quickly the grey haired boy typed in Jungkook's contact before typing a text to him.

Hey! Do you have any time to meet up with me today?

As soon as Taehyung had send the text he nervously stared at his phonescreen, waiting for a reply from the other boy. Ever since their kiss anything involving Jungkook managed to make Taehyung nervous and while he knew that being nervous around the younger was absolutely ridiculous he still couldn't help himself. Just the mere thought of the brunette managed to let butterflies errupt in Taehyung's stomach.

It didn't take long before a loud ding sounded through Jimin's apartment and Taehyung quickly picked up his phone, hoping to see Jungkook's name lighting up on his screen. A bright smile began to form onto Taehyung's face as soon as he indeed saw the brunette's name and he quickly clicked on it before reading the message the other had send him.

Hi baby! I'm at work now but I can meet up with you in the evening?<3

A warm feeling began to spread inside Taehyung's chest and he smiled brightly before quickly sending the brunette back that he was fine with meeting up tonight. There was a lot the two of them still had to talk about and Taehyung couldn't wait to see the younger again.

Just the mere thought of Jungkook made Taehyung already feel like the happiest boy alive

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

This one is quite short. However it was supposed to be written together with the next chapter and somehow it made more sense to me to just cut them apart. Hope you all liked it anyway!❤️

Question of the chapter:

Are you in a relationship right now?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story