Chapter 16

A nervous feeling made it's way into Taehyung's chest as he followed exactly where his navigation was leading him. Last night Jungkook had indeed texted him some kind of adress and the grey haired boy couldn't be more excited to spend some alone time with his coach. After all, Jungkook was an incredibly talented singer and performer and Taehyung could definitely learn a lot from him.

As Taehyung's navigation began to lead him to the fancier part of Seoul the grey haired boy's eyes widened. He had never been in this part of the city before, mainly because he didn't have any bussiness going there. All the apartments here cost at least a small fortune and thus the student himself could never afford them, let alone have friends who could. No one who had this amount of money was willing to befriend someone as ordinary as himself.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to reach it's destination and immediately the boy's eyes became as big as saucers as he saw the building he was supposed to enter. The skyscraper had tinted black windows which mirrored the outside world perfectly. The building itself must have been at least 30 floors high and a big bouncer was standing right in front of the entrance of it. He clearly wasn't there to welcome everyone inside.

The grey haired boy gulped hard before he slowly began to exit his plain looking car. His car was by far the least expensive car in the neighborhood and a soft red blush began to appear on the singer's cheeks. He had absolutely no bussiness being in this neighborhood at all looking as ordinary as himself. Let's just hope no one would laugh at him.

As soon as the cold air of the outside wind hit him the boy quickly burried his face a bit deeper in his coat before he began to walk up to the big bouncer and smiled at him as friendly as possible. Taehyung absolutely didn't want to piss this big human being off. The man looked like he just could pick up his body easily and toss him to the other side of the street.

"Hi! I came here to visit Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung spoke as he saw that the big man wasn't going to say anything soon. The bouncer nodded briefly before he pressed one of the buttons behind him. It didn't take long before a soft beeping tone began to fill Taehyung's ear and the boy quickly figured that the bouncer must be calling Jungkook to check if Taehyung's story was true.

A small smile began to form onto the grey haired boy's face and he looked at the man with a friendly look on his face. A lot of celebrities probably owned a studio in this building and thus he obviously couldn't let anyone in without checking if their story was true first.

It didn't take long before the familiar voice of Jungkook sounded through the cold air and immediately a sparkle began to shine in Taehyung's eyes. He was excited for the lesson he was going to receive from his coach and he could hardly wait to start practicing already.

"Hello?" The soft tender voice of Jungkook spoke in a questioning tone. Immediately the bouncer moved a bit before he began to speak to the screen inside the wall. "Mr. Jeon I have a young man standing with me who wants to visit you. Is this okay?" The big man asked in a polite tone while waiting for the boy on the other side of the screen to answer him.

Immediately Jungkook's voice sounded enthusiastic and Taehyung smiled brightly when he heard the brown haired boy say the following words. "Ahh yes, that must be Tae! Send him up please."

The bouncer softly nodded before he opened the glass door behind him and gestured for Taehyung to enter the building. "Mr. Jeon lives on the 30th floor." The man spoke in a much friendlier tone than before and quickly the grey haired boy nodded before he began to make his way towards the elevator. Like hell he would take the stairs if his coach was waiting 30 floors above the one he was currently at.

Quickly Taehyung pressed the button for the elevator to open and he smiled when the doors almost immediately began to slide open. The elevator must have still been on the ground floor.