chapter 43

The loud ringing of a phone ripped Taehyung out of his well deserved sleep. The grey haired boy tiredly stretched out his arms above his head before he pushed himself up a bit, searching for the source of the sound which would probably be his phone.

A yawn left Taehyung's mouth as he slowly began to open his eyes, figuring his aimless patting around the bed was bringing him absolutely nowhere. A tired yet annoyed look could be spotted on the grey haired boy's face as the ringing of his phone continued. Ohh how it should be forbidden to call anyone in the morning, stealing some well deserved sleep from them.

Due to last night's activities both Jungkook and Taehyung went to sleep a lot later than they had originally planned and while that normally wouldn't have been a problem the fact that someone decided to call Taehyung at this god forbidden hour did make the lack of sleep a big problem. Taehyung's whole system was still craving for the grey haired boy to go back to sleep and thus he barely even managed to keep his eyes open, let alone find his phone in the barely lit room.

A single ray of light was seeping it's way through the blinds and while that luckily did light up Jungkook's bedroom a bit it wasn't nearly enough for Taehyung to be able to see where his goddamn phone was hiding. A soft sigh left the singer's mouth and he cursed the device silently before getting out of the bed and flicking on the light switch.

Immediately soft grumbles left Jungkook's mouth and the younger quickly hid his face underneath the duvet, finding the light way too bright for his eyes, something Taehyung understood completely. Luckily for Taehyung though he did see his phone laying proudly on the dark covers of Jungkook's bed and the grey haired boy quickly walked over before picking up his phone without looking who was actually calling him.

"Hello?" The grey haired boy spoke, a tired tone clearly lacing his voice. "For fucks sake finally you decide to pick up the phone." The familiar voice of Namjoon sounded on the other side of the line, a somewhat stressed tone lacing his voice.

"Listen Tae, I don't have time to explain it but we got some troubles. Can you wake up Kook and come to the studio as fast as possible. I'll be waiting for you there." The older male spoke while a deep sigh left his mouth. Taehyung raised both his eyebrows upon hearing those words enter his ear and he immediately focussed his gaze on his boyfriend who was still laying motionless underneath the duvet.

"Yeah sure?" The grey haired boy decided to answer, not even sure what else he could answer to those words. Immediately thoughts about the song that Namjoon had written entered Taehyung's mind. Maybe it got stolen or something, that would definitely be really bad. There wasn't anything else that could possibly mean bad news right?

"Great. I'll be waiting for you guys at the entrance. Please hurry." Namjoon spoke into the phone before hanging up again. Taehyung raised both eyebrows before he sighed softly and walked back to the bed in order to wake up his boyfriend. The brunette was still completely covered underneath the duvet and while Taehyung did know that Jungkook had been quite busy lately and that he deserved some extra sleep he had no choice but to wake him up. Namjoon had sounded pretty serious.

Softly Taehyung began to pull on the covers as soon as he reached the bed again, Jungkook's brown hair already starting to peak out underneath them already. "Kookie? You gotta wake up." Taehyung softly spoke as he pulled the covers a bit more off of his boyfriend, revealing his face completely. Jungkook immediately began to toss a little around, clearly unhappy with the bright light of the room shining on his face.

Taehyung softly smiled as he looked at his boyfriend's cute antics. Jungkook might be an idol with millions of fans but had had a completely different side to himself to that none of his fans ever got to see. They had no idea how cute and childish the boy sometimes could act and how those actions only made butterflies in Taehyung's stomach work extra hours. Nope, Jungkook definitely wasn't that perfect boy everyone thought he was and that only made him more attractive to Taehyung. The grey haired loved everything about his boyfriend with his whole heart, flaws included.