Chapter 5

"This would look so damn good on you Tae!" Jimin said as he held up a green satin blouse with a bow on the top. Taehyung smiled at his best friend as he nodded and walked over to him before taking the piece of clothing from him. Jimin was absolutely right, this blouse would make the grey haired boy look good.

The two best friends were currently in the shopping mall together since Taehyung didn't have anything to wear for his audition. The grey haired boy wanted to look absolutely stunning and make a good impression on the judges. If the boy looked good and sang well it would only be a matter of luck for him to get to the next round.

"Ohh and this too! You have to try on this one!" Jimin exclaimed happily as he set his eyes on yet another piece of clothing that would fit his younger friend well. The blonde haired boy had a thing for clothing and he always dreamed about working in the fashion industry and he truly wished that his dream would come true one day. It was all he had ever wanted.

Taehyung smiled as he watched the happy look on Jimin's face. The boy was a true magician when it came to styling and clothes and thus the grey haired boy trusted him completely when he picked out multiple outfits for him to wear. If Jimin said he would look good in it then Taehyung knew for a fact he would be a true sight to see.

"Okay I think I have enough now." Taehyung spoke as he looked at all the clothes in his hands. His best friend had truly gone full out and the student couldn't wait to see how he looked in these clothes. The very fact that everyone, including Jeon Jungkook, would see him wearing them made Taehyung want to make a great first impression. The way people see you the first time matters for how they will see you for the remaining time they spend in your life, or so Taehyung thought.

"Great! Let's go try these babies on then!" Jimin exclaimed enthusiastically as he smiled brightly at his best friend. The blonde boy's eyes sparkled from excitement and he quickly grabbed Taehyung's free hand with his own before he began to drag the grey haired boy over towards the fitting rooms.

Softly Taehyung shook his head as he looked at how happy Jimin was. Of course the grey haired boy knew how much the blonde boy loved anything to do with clothes, he knew his best friend. The boy was a stylist from his heart and he truly had a talent for it as well. Too bad that the fashion industry was so hard to get in to. Both best friends had dreams who seemed impossible to ever achieve.

As the two boys reached the fitting rooms Jimin quickly pushed Taehyung in one of the stalls before closing the curtain. The grey haired boy slowly began to hang up the clothes in his hands and before he knew it he was undressing himself before putting on the outfits Jimin had chosen for him. The first outfit was the beautiful green satin blouse combined with black skinny jeans.

Taehyung immediately smiled as he felt the smooth fabric of the blouse wrap around his skin. The grey haired boy was a sucker for these kind of fabrics and they gave of a very luxurious vibe according to himself. Quickly the boy tucked the green blouse into his jeans before he looked into the mirror inside the fittingroom.

Immediately a smile began to form onto Taehyung's face and sparkles began to shine in his eyes. These clothes looked great and they were very comfortable as well. With a bright smile decorating his features the student opened the curtain again in order for his best friend to take a look.

Immediately Jimin sprung up once he took in his best friend's look and a huge grin began to form on his face before he walked over to where Taehyung was standing. "Ohh my. I knew this would look amazing on you." The blonde boy spoke before he began to turn around his friend and look at every detail on the outfit he was wearing while nodding approvingly. "You look like a damn idol Tae."

Immediately a crimson blush began to form onto the younger boy's face and he looked at his friends with a doubtfull look. "I do?" The grey haired boy asked while a small smile was visible on his face. If Jimin said things Taehyung knew he was right. The blonde didn't lie when it came to the younger's outfits. Clothes was Jimin's thing and he always said that if he ever wanted to become a stylist he had to give an honest opinion on everything.