Chapter 33

"Why Taehyung? Why the fuck did you agree to that?" Jungkook spoke, his hands in his hair and the boy shaking his head in a disapproving way. The brunette looked at the grey haired boy in front of him with a disbelieving look on his face and Taehyung was pretty sure he even saw a hint of anger sparking up in the younger's eyes.

"How can you continue to let him control you? I really don't understand it." Jungkook continued while locking eyes with Taehyung, looking for answers inside the other boy's eyes. The younger boy had been furious the moment Taehyung had told him what he and his "ex" had talked about yesterday. Yet another time Bogum had managed to succesfully bend Taehyung exactly the way he had wanted him to and Jungkook was beyond mad about that fact.

"I can't believe you even promised him to not be with anyone else. Can't you see he's manipulating you? That stupid promise is like buying ice cream and promising not to eat it. It doesn't make any fucking sense!" Jungkook continued to voice his thoughts, anger slowly taking control of him. Last night he had been overjoyed that Taehyung was going to break up with asshole Bogum. The brunette had literally jumped in the air out of joy when Taehyung had told him he had decided to cut things off with his abusive boyfriend. However while the two of them weren't officially a couple anymore, Bogum had been smart enough to make Taehyung promise his loyalty to him in order to keep him bound to himself.

Taehyung sat motionless on Jungkook's couch, taking in all the words Jungkook was throwing at him. The younger's anger was clearly hearable in his voice and slowly tears were starting to gather in the grey haired boy's eyes. The more Jungkook said the worse Taehyung began to feel. Nobody understood what he had done, not Jimin, not Jungkook and not even himself...

Last night Taehyung had told Jimin exactly the same story he had told Jungkook today and to say his best friend had been mad at him would be a complete understatement. Jimin too didn't understand why Taehyung would agree to such a ridiculous promise. Jimin knew Taehyung better than anyone and he knew damn well that the grey haired boy didn't come back at any promises he made, he just wasn't the type to do so.

Even Taehyung himself was starting to see what he had done to himself and how ridiculous this all sounded. He had finally gotten a chance to free himself from all the misery he had experienced lately and he blew it completely. The moment Taehyung had stepped inside his old apartment and locked eyes with Bogum the older had managed to completely bewitch him with those mesmerising orbs of his and he made Taehyung hope that one day they could go back together to how they had once been. Like that was ever going to happen. Now everyone was mad at him and he would end up all alone.

Soft sobs started to leave Taehyung's mouth and a set of tears slowly began to leave the singer's eyes, wetting his cheeks in the process. "I know I'm stupid okay!" The grey haired boy shouted, more to himself than to Jungkook. Upon hearing the sudden outburst of the older boy Jungkook immediately stopped talking while looking at Taehyung with a shocked look on his face. Had he gone too far?

"I know I am as dumb as the dumbest person on earth okay? I'm just fucking scared Jungkook. I'm scared of losing everything I have!" Taehyung shouted before raising his hands and putting them in front of his eyes, sobs leaving his mouth continuously. Jungkook's eyes visibly softened at the sight of the broken boy in front of him and he shifted a bit closer to the grey haired boy before wrapping his arms around his petite frame, offering him as much comfort as possible.

"Shhhhh baby. There's no need to cry. We'll fix this whole mess together, okay?" Jungkook spoke while starting to rub circles on the older's back in a soothing way. The brunette had in no way meant for Taehyung to start crying and he definitely regretted the words he had thrown at him now. Taehyung wasn't dumb or naïve, he was just a broken boy trying desperatly to latch onto something or someone in order to get some stability back in his life.