Chapter 18

Taehyung blinked a couple of times as Jungkook waved his hand in front of his face. The grey haired boy looked up with a questioning look on his face, only to be met with a worried Jungkook.

"Tae are you okay? You keep zoning out." Jungkook asked the boy who was sitting in front of him. The idol had asked Taehyung to come over to his apartment so that they could practice a bit more but ever since the older had entered his apartment something about him had seemed a bit off.

It was hard for Jungkook to keep Taehyung with him mentally. Often the older boy's mind zoned of to god knows where and only if Jungkook practically shook the grey haired boy out his trance was when he got his attention back. Something wasn't right with Taehyung, that was as clear as crystal.

However the grey haired boy himself shook his head lightly, the grey strands of his hair slowly moving a bit before a big smile covered his face. "I'm completely fine. Don't worry." The older answered while a hint of sadness was still lacing his voice.

Jungkook sighed softly before he stood up from where he had been sitting and sat down directly next to the other singer. The younger then put a hand on the small of Taehyung's back and looked at the boy with a serious look on his face. "You don't have to lie to me Taehyung. Tell me what happened, maybe I can make you feel better."

As soon as those words left Jungkook's mouth Taehyung's fake smile dropped and made place for a sad look. "Me and my boyfriend got into a pretty bad fight." The older boy admitted before he looked down to the floor, suddenly finding it very intresting. As long as he could avoid the judging eyes of his coach he wouldn't care what he looked at anyway.

Jungkook nodded before he softly began to rub his hand up and down the elder's back in a reassuring way. "I'm sorry Tae." The idol spoke before he stood up from his place on the couch and stuck out his hand to the grey haired boy, waiting for him to take it.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a questioning look crossing his features as soon as the boy's hand came into his sight. Of course it was clear to the older that Jungkook meant for him to take his hand and stand up but Taehyung had absolutely no idea why the younger wanted him to stand up.

"Come on Tae, we're gonna do something fun!" The younger suddenly explained before he grabbed Taehyung's hand himself and pulled the boy in a standing position. Taehyung's eyes grew big and he looked at his coach as if he had grown two heads. They were gonna do what?

Jungkook softly laughed at the expression on his team member's face and he began to pull Taehyung towards the front door. "I can't stand to see that sad look on your face. As your coach it is my duty to make you feel better." The younger winked before he got a cap and a face mask from a drawer and put them both on. If Jungkook went out without anything to cover his face from other people he would surely be recognised and he didn't want that at all. This afternoon would be about making Taehyung feel beter and they didn't need anyone interfering.

As soon as Jungkook had put both the cap on his head and the face mask on he quickly put on his coat before he handed Taehyung his coat. The older slowly put it on and before he had even pulled the zipper up completely he was already being dragged towards the elevator. A small smile began to form onto the grey haired boy's face and he shook his head lightly. This was definitely not how he thought that he would spend his afternoon.

Before both boys knew it they were already down on the ground level. Jungkook kept on talking enthusiastically about this great ice cream shop on the other side of the street and he briefly greeted the bouncer next to the door before he took Taehyung's hand in his own and walked together with him inside the shop he wanted to take the older to.

Taehyung's eyes went big as soon as he looked around himself. Bright colours were displayed all around the walls and a big unicorn was plastered on the glass window. The shop overal gave of a very cute vibe and just by seeing all the colours of the rainbow the boy smiled slightly. This whole tactic of Jungkook to make him feel beter might just work.