Chapter 2

"What the fuck is a cheat list?" Bogum asked the blonde boy who was currently standing in between him and his boyfriend. A confused look was visible on the black haired boy's face and a hint of curiousity was lacing his voice.

Immediately the smirk on Jimin's face widened and he began to walk over towards the kitchen table while motioning for the other two boys to follow him. Immediately Taehyung followed his best friend without a doubt while Bogum was hot on his tails. Sure the black haired boy had become mad at him for no reason at all but the grey haired boy didn't care about that anymore. Jimin had made Bogum drop the topic by starting about that cheat list of his and thus both boyfriends were now focusing on the blonde.

As soon as all three of them entered the kitchen Jimin made Taehyung and Bogum sit next to each other before he went back to the living room to grab two pencils and two pieces of paper.

A small smile was visible on the blonde boy's face as he gave each boy a pencil and a piece of paper before he sat down in front of them.

"A cheat list is a list on which you and your partner write down names with whom you both are allowed to cheat without any consequences." Jimin explained both boys calmly as he took Taehyung's pencil and wrote their names on top of their own papers. He then handed the pencil back to the grey haired boy before he looked at Bogum and Taehyung with a serious look on his face. "I will give you both 5 minutes to write down some names and after that we will go through both lists together."

Softly the two boyfriends nodded while looking at their own paper, both of them thinking about everyone who they might wanted to write down on that list.

A doubtfull look was visible on Taehyung's face and he began to stare at the empty paper in front of him. Was this really a good idea? Wasn't cheating the number one reason why couples broke up?

More and more questions started to roam Taehyung's mind and with every question his mind came up with this whole list seemed like a worse idea than before. Surely he would become jealous as hell if Bogum would fuck anyone else than him. Hell, he would be heartbroken that's for sure. But then again, what if he did get a chance to meet someone like Jungkook? Surely he would never say no to that boy. he would rather throw himself of a cliff.

Slowly the grey haired boy began to write Jungkook's name on his list and immediately after he put the pencil down. The young student didn't need anyone else's name on his list. It was purely Jungkook he was interested in, no one else. Besides, it would be hella weird if he wrote down a whole list of names on his paper right? Then Bogum surely would think he wasn't enough for Taehyung and the grey haired boy definitely didn't want to give his boyfriend that feeling. He loved Bogum a lot.

It didn't take long for both boys to finish their lists and a smirk immediately formed onto Jimin's face again. "Now I want you both to give your list to the other person." The blonde boy spoke before het motioned at the two boyfriends in front of him to give each other their list.

Suddenly a nervous feeling began to form into Taehyung's chest and he turned his head to look at Bogum. The black haired boy however had a small smile decorating his face and a relaxed look was visible through his body language.

Suddenly however Bogum turned his head towards Taehyung and before the grey haired boy knew it his boyfriend had taken his list out of his hands and put his own in them. The young student's heart began to pound in his chest and his eyes immediately widened once he saw the amount of names written on his boyfriend's list.

There were at least twenty names of boys and girls written down on the paper in Taehyung's hands and an unsettling feeling began to form into the grey haired boy's chest. Was Bogum not happy with him? Did he not statisfy his needs enough already?

A soft sigh left Taehyung's mouth and he quirked one eyebrow once he began to pay attention to the names written on Bogum's list. A few celebrities were written down as well as some of Bogum's co-workers and the next door neighbor but by far the most shocking name was Jimin's. Bogum had really written down the name of Taehyung's best friend as if the grey haired boy would be totally okay with his best friend and boyfriend fucking each other.

"Great! I think this will do, right babe?" Bogum suddenly broke the thick silence in the room and before the grey haired boy knew it his boyfriend had already snatched his own list back before he walked over to the fridge and hung both of their list on it.

The unsettling feeling in Taehyung's chest began to make it's pressence known more and more and a doubtfull look crossed his features. Was this really a good idea? Would Taehyung be able to handle it if Bogum did cheat on him even though he was allowed to do so?

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" The grey haired boy softly whispered to his boyfriend once the black haired boy sat down next to him again. Doubt was clearly hearable in his voice and a nervous look was visible on his face. The stupid list somehow didn't feel right at all to Taehyung and thinking about Bogum having sex with anyone on that list truly made him sick to his stomach.

However his boyfriend was quick to take all the worries in his head away. As Bogum wrapped an arm around Taehyung's middle he slowly leaned in and gave his boyfriend a peck on his cheek before sending a wink his way. "Don't worry TaeTae, the list is only for fun. No one can compare to you anyway."

A smile began to form on Taehyung's face as well and a loving feeling began to spread through his chest. What Bogum had said was true. The list was only for fun. It wasn't like any of the two of them would actually cheat on the other person with someone on that list. If Bogum said it was only for fun then Taehyung would believe him.

However, they do say actions speak louder than words...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I seriously can't believe all the love this story is already receiving! Thank you all so much❤️

Question of the chapter:

Have you ever met someone famous before?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!