Chapter 15

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly while a shiver immediately ran down his spine. The boy's body was completely cold and he quickly rolled himself a bit more into the duvet he and Bogum shared. However as soon as the boy moved a bit a sharp pain stung through his completely lower body and the grey haired boy whined softly while trying to hold his body as still as possible.

Last night Bogum had gotten home even more wasted than he had left. The boy had been out of his right mind sate and immediately upon arriving back at the apartment he had started to kiss Taehyung everywhere while begging for the smaller boy to have sex with him.

Taehyung being the obedient boy he was had agreed, knowing that it would only anger his boyfriend further if he said no. Besides, this way he at least didn't have to spend his night on the couch. However Bogum had been anything but gently with him which now resulted in Taehyung being extremely sore.

A soft sigh left Taehyung's mouth as he slightly moved his body a bit. Immediately the sharp pain in his lower body returned and a pained expression formed onto the singer's face. Why the hell did he agree when Bogum had been drunk as fuck? Surely he could have used his brains and know that his boyfriend wouldn't prepare him properly.

Suddenly however Taehyung's eyes grew big as the realization that he had to practice with Jungkook today dawned upon him. The boy quickly got up from the bed he was laying in and looked next to him. His boyfriend had already left for work and thus he was now completely alone. No one was here who could help him to make it on time to the studio.

Ignoring the pain in his lower body the grey haired boy quickly stood up from the bed and a shiver immediately ran down his spine once the cold air hit his naked body. However Taehyung didn't pay much attention to it and quickly walked over towards his wardrobe to pick out some clothes and take them to the bathroom.

Within twenty minutes the boy had completed his whole morning routine and had made his way over to his car. The boy drove an old second hand car who he had gotten form his mother for his birthday. Sure it wasn't much but the grey haired boy was proud of it. Even if he wasn't, he didn't really have the option to buy another one since he simply didn't have the money for it.

Quickly Taehyung drove to the studio and parked his car before he ran inside. The boy was already five minutes too late and he didn't want to make Namjoon, Jungkook and everyone else wait for him even longer. This wasn't profesional at all and thus the grey haired boy felt really bad about being too late.

As soon as Taehyung knocked onto Jungkook's private room he immediately heard a soft 'come in' from the other side of the room. The grey haired boy slowly took a deep breath before he said some encouraging words to himself. The student knew himself as someone who was always five minutes too early. The fact that he was now too late didn't sit right with the boy at all.

As soon as Taehyung had gathered enough courage he opened the door slowly only to see Namjoon, Jungkook and Rose waiting for him. The blonde girl immediately began to wave enthusiastically while a bright smile became visible on her face. Jungkook looked at the grey haired boy with a small smile on his face and he immediately waved at the boy to come over and take a seat next to him.

A sigh of relief left the grey haired boy's mouth as soon as he noticed that nobody was in fact angry at him and he quickly walked over towards where Jungkook had motioned for him to sit down. Both the brunette and Taehyung were now sharing the couch on which Jungkook had sat alone the last time the two of them had met. The couch wasn't that big and thus a red blush began to appear on Taehyung's face as soon as he bumped his shoulder against Jungkook's.

However the brunette only smiled at him before he began to talk. "We were talking with Rose about the song for the semi finals as well. We highly believe that both of you will get there without any difficulties and thus we wanted you both to start on your very own solo song." Jungkook explained as he noticed the confused look on the grey haired boy's face while looking at all the papers on the coffee table.

Taehyung nodded understandingly while looking at Rose and Namjoon. The two of them had engaged in a conversation about the topic of Rose's song and the small girl looked genuinely happy with it. A small smile began to form onto Taehyung's face as well and he softly shook his head. Rose had an amazing voice and she was without a doubt the sweetest girl he had ever met. If the grey haired boy had to lose to someone it would definitely be her.

Due to the running that Taehyung had previously done the pain in his lower body had gotten worse and thus every now and then the boy shifted in his seat to try and find a more comfortable position. However due to Bogum's roughness last night there really wasn't any and every now and then a pained expression could be spotted on his face.

As the four of them were engaging in a conversation about the two solo songs Jungkook noticed Taehyung's weird looks and the boy awkwardly shifting in his seat every few minutes. He slowly placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Immediately the grey haired boy turned his head towards his coach who was looking at him with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay?" The brunette softly whispered while looking at the boy next to him. As if caught red handed the grey haired boy began to blush furiously before breaking eye contact with his coach out of shame. He would never in a million years admit to his coach that he had been fucked too hard by his boyfriend and that that was the reason why he wasn't feeling well.

"Yeah I am." Taehyung softly lied while looking down. The boy didn't like lying at all but it was at least beter than admitting the truth. Jungkook would surely think he was weird as hell when he knew the real reason for Taehyung's weird behavior.

Jungkook however looked at Taehyung with a look of disbelief on his face and when the grey haired boy plastered the fakest smile he could come up with on his face Jungkook stood up before he motioned for Taehyung to follow him. The grey haired boy quickly stood up while the sharp pain returned with every move he made and before he knew it he was standing outside of Jungkook's private room.

"Give me your number." Jungkook spoke as soon as the two of them had closed the door. Immediately Taehyung raised both his eyebrows while a questioning look began to form onto his face. Why would the brunette need his number? Nevertheless the grey haired boy did exactly as told and once Jungkook had saved his number the brunette looked up at him with a smile.

"You don't have to tell me what happened but I can see that you are not feeling well. Go home and get some rest. I will text you a new address and we can just practice tomorrow, okay?" Jungkook spoke in a friendly tone and immediately Taehyung's eyes grew big. This was without a doubt one of the sweetest things he could have imagined his coach to do.

Jungkook didn't just see him as the person with who he could win this whole talent show, he also cared for his well being. "Thank you." Taehyung softly whispered and before the boy knew it he had grabbed his stuff again and was walking back towards his car.

The whole way to his car the grey haired boy was smiling. Jungkook had not only noticed every movement he had made, he also wanted to make sure that he was completely fine. The younger even offered him solo practice tomorrow. As the grey haired boy finally reached his car he looked back at the studio with a smile on his face.

Choosing Jungkook as his coach had been the best choice ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Question of the chapter:

What is something you look forward to?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!