Chapter 8

Slowly Taehyung began to open his eyes and immediately a happy feeling began to overtake his whole body. It had been a week since the grey haired boy's blind audition and today he was going to meet up with the other members of team Jungkook. The student had been so excited and yet so nervous for this day. Today was the day that he would finally meet the person he had to battle but today would also be the day where he had the possibility to finally work with Jungkook.

Every contestant which had made it through the blind auditions was now going to compete against someone from the same team in the battles. In Taehyung's case that would mean that he would compete against someone else who had also chosen Jungkook as their coach. The coach would be the one who would eventually choose who would win the battle and who would lose. The winner would go through to the next round.

Slowly the grey haired boy began to squint his eyes a bit due to the bright light that was shining through the blinds and a big yawn left his mouth. It was pretty early compared to the normal time Taehyung got up but he didn't care about that. If he wanted to make a good impression on the other contestants, Jungkook, his team of producers and who ever the brunette would take with him then he needed all the time he could get to ready himself for today.

Slowly the student began to stretch his arms before he suddenly felt two strong arms wrap themselves around his middle. A small smile began to form itself on Taehyung's face and he immediately cuddled closer to the one who had wrapped their arms around him. Bogum had a day off today and thus the boy hadn't left for his work yet.

"Baby it's way too early." The ravenette complained as he pulled Taehyung closer to his chest. The grey haired boy softly began to giggle while letting Bogum pull him a bit closer. The younger loved this side of his boyfriend a lot but unfortunately for him it didn't come out often. Taehyung was the person to love cuddling and affection, however Bogum was the complete opposite. The raven haired boy liked spending time with his boyfriend but he also loved his personal space and alone time together with his friends. The boy wasn't a fan of cuddling a lot and often when he did cuddle with Taehyung then it most of the times meant that he was just horny and wanted the grey haired boy to open his legs for him.

Today was no exception. Within no time Taehyung began to feel something hard poke against his butt and a deep sigh left his mouth. He wasn't in the mood for this at all and he didn't have time for it either. However the boy was also not in the mood to fight with his boyfriend this early in the morning. Saying no to Bogum was something the older boy didn't like a lot and it would often result in him giving Taehyung the silent treatment and the boy wasn't in the mood for that at all.

"Bogum I don't have time for this." Taehyung spoke in a slightly annoyed tone while trying to loosen the grip Bogum had around his hips. However the older male didn't budge a bit and another deep sigh left Taehyung's mouth. "Seriously, I need to go somewhere and you know that."

"Of course you do. You never have time when I want something." Bogum answered him back before he released the smaller boy in his arms and immediately turned around in the bed so that his back was now facing Taehyung. Slowly the grey haired boy closed his eyes while a feeling of guilt began to creep inside of him.

Bogum and him hadn't had a lot of alone time lately and the younger boy knew damn well that he had been the main reason for that. The past two weeks Taehyung had been super busy with everything involving the voice and he had pushed his relationship to the second place because of the talent show. Of course the student knew that that wasn't good and that he shouldn't treat Bogum as his second choice. However this was such a big opportunity for him, surely the older boy must understand that right?

"Babe come on. You know I didn't mean it like that." Taehyung spoke as he turned around on the bed and softly nudged his boyfriend's back. Bogum however ignored him completely and a sad look became visible on the younger boy's face. Taehyung had never meant to hurt his boyfriend and a deep feeling of regret began to spread in his chest. Was it too late now to make it up to Bogum?

Quickly the grey haired boy began to hug his boyfriend from the back while planting numerous small kisses all over the older boy's face and shoulders. Sure he maybe didn't have time for this at all but he couldn't leave if his boyfriend felt neglected. If being intimate with Taehyung made the older boy feel loved again then the grey haired boy would just give in and give his boyfriend what he wanted.

It didn't take long before Bogum turned around again and wrapped his arms around the younger boy's body. A small smile was visible on the ravenette's face and he looked at Taehyung with lust clearly visible in his eyes. Since the grey haired boy himself was in quite a rush he immediately leaned forward and connected his own lips with the ones of his boyfriend and before the two of them knew it they were in a full make out session.

A mere thirty minutes later Taehyung was finally able to take his much needed shower and he softly closed his eyes as he stepped under the warm water. He was late already and if he wanted to make it in time to the studio then he had to hurry. However due to his and Bogum's previous activity the boy's body was already a bit sore and tired. A deep sigh left the grey haired boy's mouth again and he briefly opened his eyes to put some shampoo in his beautiful grey locks.

Let's just hope today wouldn't be too busy for Taehyung. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

bit of a filler but at least it's something. hope you guys enjoyed it anyway❤️

Question of the chapter:

what star sign are you?

Please show some love for the story by:

* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!