Chapter 34

"I love the sun so much." Jungkook spoke as he closed his eyes and licked his strawberry ice cream. Currently both Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting underneath the same tree they had been sitting under back when they had decided to give both Yoongi and Jimin some alonetime together during their walk through the park.

"I know right, it's warmth is what keeps me going honestly." Taehyung answered back while taking a lick from his own chocolate ice cream. The cold substance left the grey haired boy slightly shivering due to the fact that it wasn't even that warm yet. However the taste of the chocolate ice cream was way too delicious to skip and thus Taehyung just kept on eating it eventhough his body was getting slightly cold.

The singer looked at the boy next to him who was concentrating on his own ice cream too. The brunette had once again put on his bucket hat and mask to hide as much from his appearance as possible. However the mask was now dangeling loosely from one ear and the sun did a perfect job of illuminating the younger's honey colored skin. Anyone who'd cross the two of them right now would instantly recognise Jungkook, however the brunette didn't seem to mind at all which was quite understandable. No one had even passed them once and since they were pretty well hidden both Taehyung and Jungkook were sure no one would find them.

Ever since the first time Jungkook and Taehyung had been spending some time together underneath this tree, the spot had kind of become their own and they could often be found spending time together here.  For them it was the perfect getaway. No one could ever be found disturbing the two of them during one of their many long conversations and overal it was nice and quiet. The only sound near was either birds chirping in the distance or the wind blowing softly through the trees. Even though this park was situated right in the middle of the busy captil city of Korea it surely didn't feel like that.

"I agree, life just feels so much more pleasant when the sun is shining down upon us." Jungkook spoke before taking another lick from his ice cream cone. The brunette was about halfway done with his cone and Taehyung looked at him with adoration in his eyes. Every move the younger made was just perfect in Taehyung's eyes. It didn't matter what how or when they were done, anything surrounding Jungkook just became perfect in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung slowly began to adjust his eyes to his own ice cream cone again and took a lick of off it. Ever since he had admitted to himself that he did in fact like Jungkook he had somehow became a bit more insecure every single time he was around the younger. Jungkook was overal just perfect. The boy was handsome, kind and he had millions of fans. There was no way someone like him, who could literally get any person he wanted, would like someone like Taehyung back.

The grey haired boy thought of himself as rather plain. He wasn't anything special, just plain and boring Kim Taehyung. A very insecure boy who couldn't say no and always managed to ruin everything for himself. Someone like that definitely didn't fit the perfect picture that Jungkook resembled. There was just no way the brunette would think of Taehyung the same way Taehyung thought of him. The singer just had to accept that they were friends and that there wasn't anything more between the both of them, stuff like that only happened in dreams or poorly written fanfictions anyway.

"Are you excited for the next live show?" Jungkook then asked as he turned his head a bit to the side so that he was now looking at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled slightly before a deep sigh left his mouth. "Yes and no." The grey haired boy spoke as he then casted his gaze towards the numerous trees surrounding him, purposely avoiding eye contact with the younger male sitting next to him. "I'm scared of embarrassing myself but at the same time I'm really excited to perform again. I know it doesn't make sense at all but sometimes I just feel so scared all of a sudden. Whenever I'm on stage I can literally feel all those gazes burning on my body and I can't help but think that they will notice every little flaw about me, that they'll make fun of me as soon as I step of that stage." Taehyung voiced his worries before finishing his ice cream and putting both his hands on the grass, right next to his lap.