Chapter 17

A genuine happy look was displayed across Taehyung's face as he walked through the front door of his apartment again. Him and Jungkook had been practicing for hours after another and the brunette had even given him some compliments. On top of that the grey haired boy himself had gotten to take a piece of paper which contained the lyrics to the song Namjoon was writing for him home and he absolutely couldn't wait to show it to his boyfriend and best friend.

As soon as Taehyung had hung up his coat and took of his shoes the boy walked into the apartment only to find it completely empty. The student raised both his eyebrows in confusion before he began to check all the rooms in search of his boyfriend. He was after all pretty certain Bogum was supposed to be home at this time of the day.

"Weird." The grey haired boy spoke softly as he failed to find the taller male in any of the other rooms of their apartment. However quickly a smile broke out on his face again and he shrugged his shoulders noncalantly. Taehyung would just send Bogum a text to ask if he was working late today and then wait for his boyfriend to come home again. After all, he couldn't wait to share all his experiences from today with him.

As soon as the text was send Taehyung then proceeded to call Jimin, who unlike his boyfriend picked up his phone after only the second ring. "Tae, how was it?" Jimin immediately chirped happily as he waited for his best friend to answer. Out of everyone Taehyung knew Jimin was without a doubt the one who was most involved in his whole singing adventure. It was all that occupied his best friend's mind lately.

"It was great Chim." Taehyung softly answered his best friend while a small smile was decorating his face. Jimin was without a doubt the one he could on rely the most. The boy had always had his back and thus Taehyung trusted him with every piece of information he gave the older boy. "I got invited to Jungkook's apartment and he is even going to practice with me privately."

A loud squeal suddenly sounded on the other side of the line and Taehyung quickly put the phone a bit further from his ear before putting it on speaker. Knowing Jimin the boy would make him go deaf someday and thus the grey haired boy thought it would be safest to just not hold the phone close to his ear at all.

"Practice in private?" Jimin asked even though his voice sounded more enthusiastic than questioning. Taehyung then softly nodded before a small smile began to creep up his face again. "Yeah I will meet up with Jungkook a few times a week in his apartment to work on my song and perfect some notes." The grey haired boy explained before he waited for his friend's reaction.

As expected Jimin started to scream loudly before he began to fangirl. "You know where Jungkook lives? And you get a lot of alone time with him? And you even have his freaking phone number?" Jimin began to ask in a way too hyper tone while he then proceeded to scream again. Taehyung softly began to laugh while he shook his head. Jimin was making a big deal out of something that was not a big deal. Both Jungkook and Taehyung really wanted to win this competition and they had just made the arrangements to do so.

"It's not that big of a deal Chim, calm down." Taehyung spoke to his friend in an amused tone while a small smile was still visible on his face. Then suddenly another topic popped up in Taehyung's head and he quickly began to adjust his stance a bit before he began to smile even brighter.

"Ohh I almost forgot. Jungkook gave me the first few lyrics for the song Namjoon is writing for me." The grey haired boy said, enthusiasm clearly lacing his voice. Jimin, who was clearly speechless on the other side of the line, then softly whispered a 'no way' before Taehyung heard him drop something on the ground. He had always known that his best friend was a real drama queen.

"Tae you know what this means right? You won't get to sing your own song until the semi finals. Jungkook is planning on keeping you." Jimin then spoke his thoughts out loud, a shocked tone clearly lacing his voice.