Chapter 29

A soft ray of light woke Taehyung up from his sleep. The grey haired boy slowly began to stretch his arms before he fluttered his eyes a bit open, only to close them again immediately due to the bright light that was peeking through the curtains of the bedroom. The singer slowly began to make himself comfortable under the featherly soft duvet, trying to wake up a bit more before he would take a second shot at opening his eyes.

Memories of last night began to fill Taehyung's mind and suddenly a wave of sadness crashed over him. He had found out that his boyfriend, the one he had spend the best moments of his live with, had been cheating on him with someone who Taehyung once deemed to be his friend. The thought alone of Bogum leaving him made Taehyung's heart break into a million pieces and the fact that he had actually caught him in bed with Baekhyun broke him beyond repair.

Then again, Taehyung definitely knew he couldn't go back to Bogum after the stunt he had pulled. The grey haired boy would rather die than go through the embarrassment of getting back together with someone who cheated on him. Last night Bogum didn't even seem to regret his decisions, blaming it all on Taehyung the moment he saw the chance.

The grey haired boy didn't know why Bogum had done what he had done. The liveshows for the voice were only one week away and Taehyung had thought Bogum would be there for him while cheering and hoping his boyfriend would make it to the next round. However little had Taehyung known that Bogum hadn't been busy with Taehyung at all, Baekhyun being the one that had been occupying the older male's mind lately. Of course the cheating thing had hurt Taehyung a lot but the fact that he had found out only one week before the first liveshow felt like a stab in his chest. How could Bogum do this to him? What if Taehyung would fuck up his chance at winning the voice due to his heart aching from what had happened?

A soft sigh left the grey haired boy's mouth and he slowly opened his eyes a second time, only to realize he had no idea where he was. The boy was laying underneath a jetblack duvet in a huge kingsize bed. The room around him was painted in a light grey color and decorated with all kinds of framed pictures. Overall the bedroom had a modern looking style and it somehow gave of a pretty chill vibe.

The singer quickly decided to climb out of bed, realizing that he was only wearing his pair of boxers from the night before and a loose fitting white t-shirt that was actually a few sizes too big for him. Taehyung slowly raised his eyebrows, not remembering at all how the hell he had put that shirt on or how he even entered this room, however he quickly decided to think nothing of it and just start his morning routine.

Taehyung walked over to the bathroom which was attached to the bedroom he had been sleeping in before starting his morning routine and finishing it again in less than fifteen minutes. He then quickly exited the bathroom before standing face to face with the wall where all those pictures he had spotted before were displayed. Immediately a small smile began to form onto Taehyung's face upon closely watching some of them. One was a picture of Jungkook with his mother. The woman resembled almost a copy of her son, supporting beautiful brown locks and almost identical facial features. The two of them were sitting on the beach while smiling towards the one holding the camera.

On another picture Jungkook and Yoongi could be spotted making peace signs. The both of them looked quite a bit younger in the picture than they were now and immediately a warm feeling began to form into Taehyung's chest. All these pictures held people meaning a great deal to Jungkook and the fact that the boy cherished all these moments by hanging up pictures of them on the wall of what Taehyung assumed to be his bedroom was really cute.

Quickly the grey haired boy shook his head a bit before he exited the bedroom, a smile still playing on his lips. Jungkook was always portrayed in the media as this super hot muscle bunny who was literally good at anything. Never would anyone who didn't know the boy personally describe him as something like cute. However while his body was indeed pretty toned and musclely, his character was as cute and sweet as a puppy. The brown haired singer was much more beautiful on the inside than most people thought he was and the fact that his fans probably never got to know the real him made Taehyung feel kinda special. After all he was one of the only people who knew Jungkook for who he really was.