Chapter 25

"So what's the plan for today?" Yoongi spoke as he yawned loudly. The mint haired rapper looked tired as hell and a small smile began to form onto Taehyung's face. He must have really enjoyed last night if the busy idol was willing to spend the rest of his day with Jungkook, Jimin and him.

Yoongi definitely was the type to sleep in at all times. While the rapper was very serious about his job it wasn't a secret that the boy loved sleeping a lot. Any sleep he could get he would and the fact that he hadn't cursed at Jungkook for waking him up could be considered a miracle. Something or someone must have put him in a good mood this morning.

"Wait, we're going to spend today with the four of us too?" Jimin then asked, a hint of confusion mixed with excitement lacing his voice. The blonde had thought that after today's breakfast he and Taehyung would be send home but if the other two were willing to spend the rest of today together too then the blonde was definitely down for that. Last night had been amazing and while some secrets which shouldn't have been spilled were thrown out in the open the boys did have a great time. Being able to spend today not only with Taehyung but with Jungkook and Yoongi as well would feel like a priviledge to Jimin.

Jungkook laughed softly upon hearing that statement and he nodded softly before he turned towards his best friend who was currently stuffing his face with the eggs Jungkook had prepared. "You know I'm down for anything." The brunette spoke in a friendly tone as he took a small bite of his own piece of omelette.

Yoongi nodded and then turned to Jimin. "What do you usually do when you get bored?" The idol asked and immediately Jimin turned bright red. Last night alcohol had done a great job at helping the blonde to speak with his one and only crush. However now that it had all left his body Jimin was tend to do everything himself and that turned out to be a more difficult job that he had thought it would be. Yoongi made Jimin really nervous without even trying and there wasn't anything the blonde could do to prevent himself from stuttering.

"U-usually I go to the park." Jimin answered softly, his cheeks crimson and a slight stutter clearly hearable in his voice. Yoongi looked at the boy with adoration in his eyes and smiled slightly before he shifted his gaze towards his best friend.

"Sounds like a great idea if you ask me. Kook do you have something which would make us unrecognizable." Yoongi then asked before he shifted his gaze back to Jimin and send a wink his way. "We wouldn't want some fans chasing us while we are just taking a nice walk through the park, right?"

Not even half an hour later the four of them were seated into Jungkook's expensive Mercedes. All of them had agreed to go to a park nearby. It was the kind of park where lots of trees were situated and where not many people came during this time of the day. In other words, it was the perfect spot for two idols and their friends to go on a nice walk without getting chased by their fans.

Taehyung laughed as he looked at his best friend. The both of them were sitting in the back seat of Jungkook's car and Jimin was smiling from ear to ear. To Taehyung it was as clear as crystal that his best friend was having the time of his life and he truly hoped that the four of them would get the chance to spend a lot of extra time together. All of them just clicked so well and the grey haired boy wouldn't mind at all if they decided to hang out more often.

The drive towards the park took a mere fifteen minutes but it was totally worth it. Before Taehyung knew it he was standing outside again looking at a giantic park. Trees could be spotted everywhere and multiple paths leading them to god know where could be taken.

Taehyung loved walking in the park. To the grey haired boy it was something he did way too less. Walking gave the singer the ability to clear his mind and enjoy the outside world for a bit. Even though there would be no way that he would have some time to think since he came here with three others the boys he still liked the idea of clearing his mind. Right now the only thing he cared about was just enjoying the time he got to spend together with the other three.