12

MILLIES POV

"OH MY GOSH!"

Mione screamed, jumping up and down on my bed - I had just told her about the kiss. It was nearing the end of lunch, and I had found her in here reading.

"FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY!"

I burst out laughing at the sound of her squeals, shrieking when she threw herself on top of me.

"Millie Donovan, you've kissed Harry Potter!" Mione breathed, shaking my shoulders. "How do you feel?"

"So happy," I said, gently pushing her off and laying in a star position on my bed.

"You must tell me everything-"

Her voice was drowned out by the sound of the dormitory door opening. I pushed myself onto my elbows to see two smiling faces - Parvati and Lavender.

"Is it true?" Lavender asked excitedly, perching herself on the end of my bed. "Did you really kiss Harry?"

I nodded, and all three girls burst into a fit of squeals and giggles.

"How do you know?" I asked, sitting up fully.

"Harry's practically told the whole common room," Parvati said, laughing.

I shook my head, grinning. "He's a git."

"He's very happy," Lavender said, nodding. "But most of the boys aren't. They all looked terribly miserable when Harry told them - other than Ron Weasley - he began singing."

"Is he your boyfriend then, Millie?" Parvati asked.

I shrugged. "Not yet - but we told each other we liked each other, so maybe-"

"Absolutely not," Mione snapped immediately. "Don't let him get you that easily. If he wants you to be his official girlfriend, he better ask you romantically."

Lavender and Parvati nodded eagerly.

"Harry? Romantic?" I said sarcastically. "But yeah, I'll wait for him to ask me properly." I glanced down at my watch. "We better go, we have Defence Against the Dark Arts..."

So the four of us made our way back down to the common room, where sure enough, I found Harry sitting on the sofa, with a small crowd of people around him. I rolled my eyes at the sight, before I was quickly tackled by two boys.

"MILLICENT!"

Fred and George hugged me at the same time, suffocating my lungs.

"Feorge." I sucked in a deep breath of oxygen when they pulled away.

"Our ickle Donovan is all grown up, Georgie," Fred said, pretending to cry.

"Kissing boys like that," George said, nudging his twin. "It's rather irresponsible, isn't it, Freddie?"

"Sure is-"

"Just because I've had my first kiss before you two," I said, smirking.

Their smiles dropped.

"I'll have you know that I have kissed many girls!" Fred argued, sticking his chest out.

"So have I," George agreed, pretending to list names off his fingers, "Natalie...Lilah...Rebecca-"

"Okay, I believe you, I believe you," I interrupted quickly, pushing past the two boys as they pretended to argue about kissing the same girl.

"Mills."

Harry appeared in front of me, smiling. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips softly, earning a round of whistles and cheers. I rolled my eyes as I heard Ron give a loud, "WHOOP WHOOP!", trying to fight the smile tugging at my lips.