52

MILLIES POV

"Harry!" Tasha exclaimed, leaning her arm against the railing. "What a coincidence-!"

"Not really," Harry muttered miserably, pulling away from the girl as she tried to touch his tie.

"-What're you doing up here?" she continued, as though she hadn't heard him. "I've been here the whole time!"

"We literally just watched you run up the stairs," said Dean, sniggering with Ron.

Harry smirked at Dean, answering Tasha in a stiff voice, "We've got an exam-"

"Aw cool!" Tasha interrupted absentmindedly, looking as though she really didn't care about Harry's exam. Instead, she turned to me, her flirtatious smile dropping. "And you must be the famous Millie Donovan."

"Erm...yes?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"I'm Tasha," she greeted, grabbing my hand and shaking it. "I'm glad this isn't awkward!" She let out a forced laughed, sending side-ways glances at Harry.

"Awkward?" I repeated, tilting my head. "Why would it be awkward?"

"Because you're Harry's ex-girlfriend!" she said happily, continuing to laugh annoyingly. "I thought it would've been a bit awkward considering I'm his new girlfriend-"

"You aren't my girlfriend, Tasha," Harry groaned, running his hand through his messy hair and glaring at the girl. "Never have been, and never will. I've told you this a million times. Come on," he mumbled to the rest of us, placing his hand on my lower back and gently pushing me forward.

"If you ever change your mind, Hare-bear, I'll be waiting!" Tasha called after us.

I took one look at Ron and Dean, before the three of us roared with laughter.

"Hare-bear!" I repeated, flinging my head back and gripping onto Ron's arm for support.

"Come give me a kiss, Hare-bear," Ron purred, puckering his lips and leaning towards Harry. Harry pushed his face away, rolling his eyes.

"Don't be so boring, Hare-bear," I simpered, placing both my hands on his arm. "Come on-"

But Harry covered my mouth with his hand, raising an eyebrow teasingly at me.

"What was that, sweetiepie?" he said, leaning his ear down to my mouth. "I can't hear you."

I narrowed my eyes at the nickname, grabbing his hand and pulling it away from me.

"Don't," I said warningly, using my grip on his hand to yank him closer to me, "or I'll tell Dad we broke up."

"Are you blackmailing me, Donovan?" Harry muttered, scoffing in an unbothered fashion.

"Yes," I answered, forcing myself to stare right into his eyes and smirk. "That is exactly what I'm doing."

"Okay, okay," he said quietly, running his tongue over his bottom lip. "I see how it is-"

"Oi, Lavender!" Ron said suddenly, pushing past us to reach her. We both stumbled backwards, our eyes still locked.

"He's such a git," Harry mumbled, not taking his eyes off me.

I laughed softly, going to take a step closer to him again, but this time Dean pushed Harry forward towards Lavender, who Ron seemed to be interrogating. I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed, and begrudgingly followed them.

"...what did she ask?" Ron was saying, waving his arms frantically. "Was it alright?"

"I am not telling you, Ron," Lavender said firmly, narrowing her eyes at him. "Besides, Professor Trelawney says the crystal ball's told her that, if I tell you, I'll have a horrible accident."