three

"SOOJONG cleans the girls's toilets and MINHO cleans the boys's. i BETTER see the rooms SPARKLING clean with absolutely NOT a single speck of dust in sight. GOT it?"

minho and soojin shielded their faces from the saliva-rain. 

yup, mrs. ri supposedly found out the two skipped detention. who told her? no idea. betting it was jisung, that brat. the poor couple bowed down exactly 90 degrees in front of the old geezer and stayed in that position until they heard the clacks of the woman fade away. 

minho groaned out loud once she was out of earshot and soojin whined, punching a wall. "this is all your fault." minho said. 

a look of '???' crossed soojin's face. "all i did was EXIST? how is this my fault?" 

"then stop existing?" 

the girl sighed exasperated. "shut up, man." she rolled her eyes and took the bucket and mop to the women's room, pushing aside the door with her back and disappearing.

 minho's groan-fest continued for another second or two followed by heavy procrastination as he gave up and dragged his cleaning things into the boys's bathroom, slamming the door. 

++

it's been half an hour so far, both scrubbing and cringing. "gosh, who told you it was okay to leave the pad wrapper in the sinkhole?!" soojin yelled out loud to nobody in particular. 

kyung nari from class 3-b meanwhile enjoyed her wrapper-less pockets. 

"QUIT SCREAMING!" ironically screamed minho from the other side of the thin wall. "WHY SHOULD I?" challenged/yelled soojin, wiping down a mirror. 

"you're so annoying, you know that?"

"says you. go back to 2016, pokemon go's waiting."

"gladly, at least i wasn't burdened by your ass everywhere i go."

"well, that does it. say byebye to jigglypuff."

"don't you DARE touch my jigglypuff."

"don't threaten me?!"

"YOU THREATENED JIGGLYPUFF!"

the two yelled at each other, over the most nonsensical thing. soojin lost her temper for a split second, didn't think and jabbed her mop through the wall to make a point, totally NOT expecting it to puncture a hole.

"OW MF, THAT WAS MY STOMACH!" minho yelled out, as the frozen and wide-eyed soojin stared at the wooden schlong poking through the paper-thin separation. 

minho the grump came to his senses too and stared down at what just jabbed him, eyes widening along with soojin's on the other side.

 the hole started to crumble and the loose material fell, creating a hole the size to fit a whole soojin in. comical, really.

the frantic girl hurriedly bent down, looking through the ginormous hole where she met minho's big eyes. "what have you done?" she hissed. 

"what have I done? you're the careless weasel that just penetrated the boy's bathroom wall!"

"it's just as much the girl's wall as it is yours dummy, don't give the men too much privilege." she looked at him annoyed. "AND if only you'd shut up and let me done my job, this wouldn't have happened."

"look at you blaming me for everything."

"that's because it was your fault?!" the couple again, bickered. so you see, their beautiful, healthy, sweet, blossoming, lush and pure relationship was truly a banger. who wouldn't want to be neighbours with who you despised most?