six

"today's er... no math!" soojin said, staring at her/sunoo's schedule which were practically the exact same. "yo, me too!" seungmin said, bro-hugging soojin and sunoo as beomgyu, jisung and minho scowled at them, holding their "Math - 3 Period Workshop!" sheet.

so unfortunately for grumpy, squirrel and puppy boy, they were stuck in lecture hall for three hours straight. soojin stuck her tongue out at the boys while seungmin and and sunoo hooted. "THE THREE S'S STAY WINNING!" hollered soojin, linking her arms with the two other boys and turning away to trot to class.

"HEY! SQUIRREL STARTS WITH S TOO!" jisung yelled after them. minho rolled his eyes. "so annoying." he grumbled, trudging off in the opposite direction as beomgyu and jisung trailed after him, feet dragging.

+

after a long and agonizing three hours, beomgyu, minho and jisung flung every student out of their way to grab their usual cafeteria and feel the openness of fresh air not shared by a million other students in the same lecture hall.

beomgyu let out a war cry of relief and plopped down as minho banged his head onto the table in exhaustion just as sunoo, soojin and seungmin walked in through the doors, snickering and giggling with each other as they all sat down at the table. "what is going on with you weirdos?" jisung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"oh, nothing." sunoo said and soojin snorted, burying her head in seungmin's shoulder to contain her laughter.

minho stared scornfully. "has anyone told you your "hee-hee-hee" is the most annoying thing on earth?" he said.

soojin glared at him back. "why you always gotta slam me bro?" she acclaimed.

"you're very slammable." he replied. "i'm also very bangable." she said, proudly as minho unexpectedly choked on his food as the other boys groaned.

"why you always gotta make everything NOT pg," he cringed.

"why you two never SHUT UP and let me eat?" jisung said, bread buns stuffed in his mouth. "why you never chew with your darn mouth closed?" the boy shot back.

the rest of the gang moaned in annoyance. welcome to a day in muyin highschool's notorious friend group.

seungmin clinged onto to jisung. "sh, don't get in between soojin and minho's enemy-ship before they hunt you down and eat you like savages."

"i'm not a cannibal?!" soojin said, throwing a look at jisung and getting up to throw out her tray and use the bathroom.

she stuck her tongue out at the boys before turning around and sprinting to the loo, entering and seeing the wall fixed with a slightly different shade of white than the rest of the divider but hey, it could work.

after her business and as soojin innocently washed her hands, the shadow of a predator crawled up behind her, hissing.

"yah, yeo soojin."

byeol yejin from class 1-c said, crossing her arms while strutting in front of her. "are you going to do my homework or not?" she asked, leaning close to sneer.

soojin stood there blankly. "no?" she responded.

"what did you just say?"

"/nō/ expression of speech;

used to give a negative answer or to refuse an o-"

"don't get witty with me." yejin said, eyes narrowed as she stared down soojin.

a look of '???' crossed soojin's face yet again as she cocked an eyebrow and turned around to leave.

the girl felt a nail digging deep into her neck as the snake grabs the back of her collar. "i don't take no as an answer. you either do my homework or you aren't getting out of this bathroom alive." she said, the tone of the despicable elder's dropping an octave.

"what are you gonna do, beat me up in a stall?" soojin snorted, flashbacks of poor american-exchange student Y/N.

yejin grabbed soojin's shoulder as she shoved her against a wall, her elbow laid pressed against the others's throat. "i am failing, okay? and i'm in mrs. ri's last class. do. my. freaking. homework." she said, applying more pressure onto the girl's neck.

"i would sympathize with you about being in mrs. ri's class." soojin chokes out, before kneeing yejin in the stomach and harshly punching her face, causing her to falter back and shriek.

"you PUNCHED ME?!" she yelled at soojin who massaged her red throat, annoyed. "yeah. want another one?" she asked annoyed, clearing her throttle. "i bet you compressed my mf windpipes."

soojin turned around and retreated the crime scene as yejin wailed, making her way back to the friend group who stayed chaotic during her absence. "hey, bee-eff-effs." she said, pulling a seat next to beomgyu.

"oh, soojin." seungmin smiled. "what in the world happened to your neck? it's so r-"

"THAT FREAKING BRAT PUNCHED ME!" a loud voice rang out in the cafeteria as all eyes turned to yejin holding her bleeding nose, pointing a finger accusingly at soojin as the eyes shifted towards her instead. "YOU TRIED TO CHOKE ME?" soojin yelled, standing up abruptly from her seat as yejin stomped her way down to her, stopping mere inches from her face as she seethed and the younger girl glared straight into her contact-lensed eyes.

"is this what goes down in the girl's bathroom?" jisung asked, concerned (probably not for soojin.)

"okay, uh, m-maybe we could try to break it up?' kang jogyung from class 6-a said nervously, pushing up his glasses. "no." yejin deadpanned, causing the junior to slink away in his seat.

"what do you even want from me?" soojin said, all eyes still focused on the pair. "didn't i already say so before? for you to do my homework," she whispered the last part because she wasn't really keen to get snitched on.

"and maybe, lets raise the bar. give me choi beomgyu." she said, now pointing at the anxious boy behind soojin. the girl snorted out loud.

"go right ahead." she grinned. "tired of his neat-freak ass."

"why are you to decide to has me or not?! and you're just going to pawn me off like i'm nothing?"beomgyu called, the verge of choking soojin himself. soojin grinned innocently at her friend.

"yah, attention on me." yejin grabbed soojin's tie. "i will not hesitate to punch you right here and right now as payback, but instead with everyone here watching. you are SERIOUSLY pissing me off," she seethed.

"hey." minho stood up, tongue poking the inside of his cheek.

"punch her and i will not hesitate to end YOU instead. only person who has the rights to do ANYTHING deliberately mean to her is me. so screw off, i'm tired of seeing you and my food in the same place. i just might throw up."

absolute silence. literal silence bro, it was almost deafening.

war memories of soojin and minho flashed by everyone's eyes, the seemingly quarrels and shrieks and fights and pranks and humiliation garnered by both of them by the other.

"why are you all so quiet? want special punch-perms from me only for you too?" the boy glowered, scanning the environment.

"NO!" everyone squeaked, returning to munching their food/eavesdropping.

"w-well.. i- uh.." yejin said, letting go of soojin's collar and silently mumbling profanities and groaning.

"yeo soojin. i'm not done with you. watch your back." she threatened (less confidently) and stamped off in the opposite direction, before waving goodbye to beomgyu hopefully and sticking the finger up at minho.

the friend group stood frozen as the cafeteria resumed to their normal chatter.

"minho.. that was hot." sunoo said, jaw dropping. minho cringed, "ew sunoo, get away."

soojin stared at the boy with utter confusion laced on every feature. "do you think this is some type of truce? that i am going to magically pay you back with a nice gesture? yeah RIGHT." soojin said, snorted.

"god can't you be grateful for once, why are you so ANNOYING?!" minho groaned exasperatedly, burying his face in his hands. soojin laughed out loud.

"shut it."

a/n i don't like this chapter very much either SOB but sorry for not updating for two days straight