epilogue

a well-deserved filler beach episode :p

"sunoo, what the hell are you wearing?" seungmin asked, cringing.

sunoo emerged from the changing rooms, wearing bright, blinding hot pink swim trunks. "what? it's not even bad! what if there's like, a shark and the lifeguard needs something easy to spot me by?"

"if anything, the flipping shark's spotting you first."

sunoo stuck his tongue out at the older boy. beomgyu joins the two seconds after, waddling with a beach ball between his legs, towels tucked under his arm, a beach umbrella held in his right hand and a picnic basket held in his left. "um, a little help here?!"

seungmin sighs, taking the picnic basket from the boy. "where on earth are jisung, minho and soojin?!"

"jisung's busy oiling himself up. he says it'll 'attract the ladies'." beomgyu responds.

"ugh, i should've asked him for some." sunoo says, facepalming. ever since he finally turned 17 a week prior, he'd been thinking he's all grown.

"you are not grown buddy. we're going to graduate and you'll still be stuck at school." seungmin deadpans. 

"AGH! don't remind me!" sunoo covers his ears.

beomgyu finally eyes sunoo's interesting trunk choice. "that's.. you know what, forget it."

the younger boy jabs a finger toward what the handful was wearing. "you're wearing WHITE? plain WHITE!"

beomgyu looked at him bewildered. "and?! it's not like i'm going to crap my pants and have a huge noticeable shit-stain the way you're freaking out over the most neutral, clean colour on this planet."

"and what's wrong with pink, huh? you're really discriminating pink on men in this day and age you-"

"ENOUGH!" seungmin begged. "can we just flipping check on what's at least taking minho so long?"

"yes, fine, whatever." sunoo sulked. the three boys headed into the men's change room, pushing past all the hairy older men and beomgyu trying not to shriek when somebody's ass crack in swim trunks is a centimeter too close to him. they finally spot jisung, flexing in the mirror and looking idiotically shiny with minho shrugging on a shirt just in time.

"god, jisung. you look-"

"ripped? sexy? ready to steal every girl on this beach's heart?" the boy filled in, still staring at his body awkwardly proportioned to showcase a muscle he's trying extremely hard to flex.

"no. you look like beomgyu's room." sunoo icks.

"hey, it's clean and shiny!" the neat boy says with pride.

minho grumbles. "you go out looking like you were at a slip n' slide using lube and i'm pretending like i don't know you."

"yeah, i bet you know a lot about lube." jisung shot.

"what, no- you're so disgusting." minho looks at him, grossed out. "me and soo are strictly pg-13."

squirrel boy waves him off. "i bet she's probably waiting for us outside actually. let's go, hurry!" he says while running off, acting as if he wasn't the whole reason the group was delayed by 15 minutes.