twenty nine (part one)

it's been a week. a full, long week.

soojin hadn't talked to minho at all or even spared him a small glance.

"gosh, guys!" sunoo said, sighing. "i'm so tired of all this sulking!"

"me too." seungmin rubbed his chin. jisung, sunoo, beomgyu and him sat in an empty classroom, idling about and talking about the feud.

"i agree, what we all did was an asshole move but soojin doesn't want to forgive minho especially." jisung stated.

sunoo rolled his eyes. "they obviously have a thing for each other."

jisung and seungmin snapped their heads towards the younger. "what?!"

beomgyu hopped off the teacher's desk. "i sort of thought it, but i don't know! that's so weird." beomgyu cringed.

"there is no way." jisung icked.

"yes way!" sunoo interjected.

"no way."

"yes way."

"no w-"

"GUYS!" beomgyu yelled. "we just need soojin to forgive him and we all go back to normal."

"how do we do that?" seungmin sighed.

beomgyu smirked. "watch."

+

the week had passed. yeo soojin had successfully gone through her 'waterfall of hell' and was now (mostly) normal. no signs of aggression, violence, disrupti-

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU FLIPPING BRAT!" shrieked a voice. its echo screeched down the halls. "CHOI BEOMGYU!"

"soojin, soojin! wait! hear me out, calm down!" the boy backed against a wall, hands up in surrender.

his excited-but-frightened giggles filled up the dead school environment. mrs. wang poked her head out of room 108, frowning and barking at beomgyu to shut up.

"MRS. WANG! PLEASE!" beomgyu begged, dashing to slip in past the teacher and slamming the door shut right at the perfect moment.

the second the door shut, harsh banging erupted from the other side and the muffled demands of yeo soojin telling him to "get out this freaking instant" made way.

"i think you should listen to her?" a frightened sophomore said, slinking down into his chair and flinching at the harsh knocks.

"she's going to kill me if i step out!"

mrs. wang looked unamused. "you're interrupting my class."

beomgyu threw her an annoyed look. "and? you're getting in the way of a love story. i've got yeo soojin's phone in my hand because i'm going to dial-up lee minho whom she isn't speaking to right now and tell him to come over."

"why aren't they speaking?" a girl asked with wide eyes.

"oh. basically, there was this girl. and soojin was feeling bloody. and upset. it all happened inside a coffee shop. the audience was shoc-"

a boy in the back lurched. "a.. murder..?"

beomgyu threw him a look. "no, dumbass! well, she probably would if you open that door."

"OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I GRAB YOU BY THE THROAT AND THROW YOU INTO A DITCH!" a voice screamed from the other side.

"exactly."

"okay, beom. please. please just come out. i'll be nice. i won't hurt you." soojin reasoned, practically begging.

"NO! I DON'T TRUST YOU!"