five

after immense bickering, hair-pulling, tantrums and the longest five minute ride ever, the two arrived, surprisingly alive. 

"thank god, fresh AIR and not your stuffy car filled with your BREATH.' soojin retorted once the car parked safely in the lot. she mustily got out of the vehicle and held on to the side feeling a bit dizzy, due to the the lack iron intake after sitting shiftless for awhile. minho slammed his car door shut and locked his car, walking over to soojin's side annoyed.

he sighed.

"you good yet? can we move?" he asked, bored. "yeah, give me a sec." the girl said, waiting for the spinning sensation to go away. 

the boy grumbled. he grabbed soojin's wrist and pressed down in the middle of her forearm with his thumb, going in slow oval movements. 

the girl looked up. "the flip are you doing?" she asked, staring at him with an eyebrow cocked. 

"since you decided to hijack my car and hold me at gunpoint to circulate your blood flow, i'm circulating your stupid blood flow. i'm tired of waiting here for you anyway, turtle." he glared.

soojin snatched her wrist away. "why you always lyin'? YOU'RE the one who forced me into the back of YOUR car and drove me here. i could probably get you jailed for kidnap." 

minho stared at the girl in disbelief. he made a big show of rolling his eyes walked on ahead into the market, soojin running behind him and yelling at him to wait up.

+

the usual blast of cold air from the building hit the two as they entered and the girl shivered. minho got a cart and pushed it to the snack isles, parting his hair away from his face and rolling up his sleeves professionally as soojin pulled out her own trolley, running and standing on the tray at the bottom as the cart crusaded into the candy isle.

minho looked at her scornfully as she passed by him. "don't come crying to me when you crash int-"

"OW!" someone yelled out loudly. minho facepalmed as soojin's eyes widened as she rushed over to the man she just back-butted with a trolley. comical, really.

"WHAT did i tell you?" minho said, annoyed. 

"ah, er, sir? are you okay?" the girl asked, seconds away from fleeing the scene, when the stranger turned around. 

"mr. shin?!" soojin's mouth fell open as she burned up. minho stared at the man. "heejeong?"

soojin whacked him. "it's mr. shin, be respectful." she glowered. "you called him that t-'

the girl slapped a hand over minho's mouth a bit too hard. "ah, soojin was it?" the handsome 26-year-old said kindly, rubbing his back his back with a hint of irritance. "yeah it was, sorry for um, slamming you with my cart." she said sheepishly. 

"it's fine. do you want me to check out all your items?" he asked, staring down the 17-year-olds trolley filled with a variety of noodles and chocolate. soojin nodded her head vigorously, delighted at the offer from this attractive guy. 

the man sighed and walked to the cashier, soojin practically floating on her feet and swooning as she trailed after heejeong. 

minho stood there with his phone in his hand, jaw dropped as he cringed. "i literally drove you here and you didn't even THANK me and this guy breathed and you're kissing his feet?" minho whisper-yelled/complained as he caught up to her.

"are YOU checking out my food after so graciously accepting my apology? i don't think so." soojin shot, grinning.

minho stood there in incredulity for the umpteenth time this day. 

he watched as soojin filled her groceries in a plastic bag as she smiled at the older man who winked playfully. she hoisted all her items up off the conveyor and turned to minho. "let's go, weasel." she said, already out the doors. 

minho dragged his feet in utter annoyance to the car where soojin waited at the passengers seat. he unlocked the car and got in as soojin sat down before he could lock it again or suddenly start the car or pull his minho shit.

the whole ride home, he sulked at soojin's antics. "i'm never being your chauffeur again."

"huh?! why not?," soojin exclaimed, staring at him. "just because." he rolled his eyes.

"whatever, lino the kidnapper."

"I DIDN'T KIDNAP YOU?"

 +

a seemingly faster five minutes passed and minho arrived at both their houses. the girl got out her groceries and got out the car, the boy still sulking. 

soojin closed the door and walked to her house, holding the bags.

"ah, and minho." soojin cleared her throat, garnering and petty boy's attention. "thank you. i mean it." she said, turning around and letting out a really small, tiny, microscopic.. what is that, a smile? and closed the entrance to her residence. 

minho stood there in shock. 

"YAH, YEO SOOJIN, SAY THAT AGAIN SO I CAN VIDEOTAPE YOU!" he said, breaking out in a cocky of course, grin.

a/n hihi! how is everyone doing today? laila said she would steal my phone and delete all my ni-ki pictures if i didn't update HELP

861 words