ten

soojin yawned as she sat up, looking over to her alarm clock on the side of the guest room's bedside table which currently read 11:05AM. not as late as she expected, to be honest. 

she got up and stretched, rubbing her eyes. she let down her hair as she shook her head.

unfortunately, the devil decided to arise too as she slowly felt the familiar iron deficiency symptoms. "oh god, now?" she whined, letting the darkness take over as she collapsed back onto her bed, annoyed.

"this is so stupid." she muttered, waiting for the dizzying sensation to pass before she started getting sleepy again for laying down. smushing her face into the bedsheets, she sighed, internally falling back asleep.

as we can see here, pro-getter upper yeo soojin from seoul, korea in her natural habitat. 

slowly peeling herself off the structure, she dragged her feet towards the bathroom and stepped in for the typical bathroom routine. 

after the morning self-care session the girl freshly walked out of the facility, opening the door to her bedroom while lazily tousling and drying her wet hair as she walked down the stairs. "what in the world took you so long?" minho scorned as she reached the ground floor, chewing on a handful of plain cereal. 

"i was getting ready as a princess would." she said, pushing back a chair at the breakfast table and sitting down as she allowed the towel to lay in her lap, grabbing a bowl and a carton of milk.

"even PRINCESSES don't take that long. you're just over-exaggerating." minho said, shoving in another bite of kellogs. "the stupid deficiency thing kicked in like, RIGHT after i woke up and i couldn't get back up for like a year." she exhaled annoyed. "the shower DID take a lot of time too but, i can't take shorter than 45 minutes."

minho looked at her. "just call me when the effects start taking place, geez. mom was worried sick about you." he said. 

"oh gosh, really? tell her i'm sorry." soojin mumbled. "but why would i call you?"

"so you don't literally pass out for good."

"wouldn't you enjoy that?" the girl asked, cocking an eyebrow. "i'm not a sadist, idiot. my mom raised me with DECENCY at the least." he scoffed.

"sure, bro." soojin said, not in the mood to believe him. "anyway, i'm going to watch tv." she said, picking up her bowl and carrying it to the couch as she sat down cross-legged. 

minho speed-walked over, snatching up the remote the second the girl moved a limb to reach for it. she snapped her head up to him, glaring. "give me that."

"no." the boy said, plopping down on the opposite sofa and switching the channel onto a kdrama starring moon gayoung. "true beauty? you're kidding me, right? you're just going to tolerate the seojun slander as if i'm not here?" the girl looked at the boy.

"gayoung is pretty, i don't care." he said, eyes fixtated on the screen as cha eunwoo leaned a bit too close. 

"i can't stand this anymore," soojin said, staring at the tv annoyed. "seojun, you poor thing." she tutted, sad. 

"why do you care about what happens to him?" the boy reasoned, the '???' look crossing over.

"because i love him! and he deserves.. to be loved, by.. jukyung?" she questioned, realizing her 'i-love-him-so-give-him-to-someone-else' thing made no sense. 

"first heeseung, now seojun." he concluded, rolling his eyes. "it's heeJEONG, get it right." she scoffed.

+

the two actually bore the screen through with their intense gazes after awhile, watching every single move the actors made. "no, no, suho that IDIOT!" soojin facepalmed, exasperated. "THIS is why seojun should've been endgame." 

"will you shut up?" minho said, glaring. "leave the poor guy alone, it was scripted." 

"well it was a TERRIBLE script." she glared back. 

minho gave her a look of utter annoyance before pausing the tv, "i'm getting up for some popcorn, this all's going down." minho said, getting up from his seat. "get me my hershey's!" she called.

"no, get them yourself."

"i swear to- why can't you do anything nice for me?!" she rolled her eyes, standing up. 

uh, a bit too fast, meaning the devil would awaken again and sidropenia would start to kick in. 

'are you kidding me?' soojin thought, vision already going black as she lost balance and fell onto the next thing beside her.

which just had to be lee minho from class 2-c. 

she slowly opened her eyes after making impact with someones chest on the floor, before blinking and using her arms to stable herself up.

the sight below her was a complete jumpscare. the boy pinned under her body as she looked straight into his eyes, pupils widening. 

silence.

like, literal silence.

"oh my GOSH, GET OFF!" soojin shrieked, rolling off of being on top minho and sitting upright, staring at him.

"the flip do you mean?! you were on ME." the boy yelled, getting up. "i said you TELL me if the symptoms come up, not literally COLLAPSE WHILE I'M WITH YOU." he said, cheeks tinted the faintest shade of pink. 

"well i'm SORRY for not knowing i was GOING TO FALL OVER." she argued back, annoyed and rubbing her eyes to get rid of the shaky after-feeling.

"i think you broke my back." minho said, groaning as he massaged his side.

 "stop complaining and help me up." 

the boy sighed in irk, lending a hand out to soojin who grabbed it. she pulled herself up, falling into minho's chest. (pt. 2)

the two gazed into eachother's eyes, soojin's cheeks turning a shade darker than the boys's already.

"jesus, MOVE!" the girl said, shoving the guy as she spun away embarrassed. "what is your OBSESSION?" she asked, covering her cheeks as the heat overtook. 

"no, what is YOURS?" he asked, finally stomping off to the kitchen for his popcorn while soojin plopped down on  the couch, head in hands. 

she stared at the frozen scene of seojun and jukyung together, in her own thoughts/embarassment as minho's absence grew deafening.

she yelled into her hands muffled, cheeks on fire as she calmed herself.

soon, the thuds of minho coming back dawned upon her as she quickly snatched the remote, glaring. 

"chill." he rolled his eyes, producing a hershey's chocolate bar from his hoodie pocket.

 "enjoy." he mumbled, sitting back with his popcorn and turning away from soojin. the girl looked at the treat with her jaw dropped. "did you just do me a favour?! what in the-"

"shut up and start the drama already, oh my god!"

a/n haha so