twenty one

soojin sat down on a rock with the towel minho gave her wrapped around her shoulders, shivering.

"soo! i'm going to get you a drink. don't move!" sunoo shouted, running off into the cabin. the girl smiled to herself.

he is so cute.

"so, snoozejin. whatcha laughing at?" minho said, standing in front of her.

the girl looked up and gave him the dirty eye. "snoozejin?"

"pretty genius."

soojin looked away, grumbling. minho ruffled her dryish-wettish hair.

the girl pulled away and gave him the dirty eye but intensified x2. "what is your obsession with me?!"

"all i'm doing is being nice! what is YOUR problem?!"

"nice? where have you done anything nice to me you flipper!"

"when have i done anything MEAN to you?!"

"hey! ladies, ladies, calm down. you're both beautiful." beomgyu cut in while handing soojin some fresh clothes provided by the cabin.

"i'm not a.. you know, no point in arguing with a bunch of losers." minho mumbled.

soojin sniffed the clothes. "this smells like really strong pine. i'm gonna get a headache." she complained.

"well you deal with it then." beomgyu shrugged, heading over to seungmin.

soojin sighed, standing up and throwing the wet towel into minhos arms to go change in the restrooms.

"hey! now I'M wet." he accused.

"sucks to suck."

"i'm never helping you ever again you ungrateful turtle!"

soojin tripped over a pinecone.

the boy hurriedly stanced in a position ready to catch her if she got hurt. "hey, careful."

soojin looked up, sticking her tongue out. "gotcha!"

"i'm never gonna help you again~" she mocked, chortling.

minho stared deadpan at her. he picked up the pinecone and chucked it at her back.

"OW!"

"ow!" he copied in a high-pitched tone, snorting before walking off.

"brat." muttered soojin, rubbing her back. she quickly proceeded towards the cabin, slipping into the girls' bathroom and staring at herself in the mirror.

"hey." someone said from the corner, causing soojin to jump.

she scanned the mirror and spotted xiaolin standing in the shadows. "oh. haha, hi.."

"look uh," the swift girl started. "thank you for rescuing me from you know, yejin."

"oh! yeah, yeah no problem." soojin said, chuckling.

"would you want to go get some lunch or something?"

"whoa, really? lets." the other agreed, sharing a small smile before disappearing into the stall to change.

"how about chinese food? i could introduce you to some combos." xiaolin yelled through the door.

"let's do that. i can't have seafood though, that stuff has me on the toilet for years." soojin hollered back.

"bro, same. everyone's always on about how good salmon is but seriously. there is no way anyone could be able to like that."

"oh my god, i know right? smelling like shit, tasting like shit and looking like shit, who thought salmon would be edible in the first place?"