twenty nine (part two & end)

"do.. you like me?" the girl asked, lip bitten down and hands clasped behind her back as she squirmed.

minho's scowled, accepting the fact he's going to be blushing throughout this whole conversation.

"..."

"yah, loser." soojin called. "are you just gonna stand there looking away from me?"

the wind tussled through soojin's hair, blowing her medium locks away.

"i.. uh."

soojin raised her eyebrows expectantly.

silence for a good ten seconds.

"..,"

"YAH! I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF IF YOU DO-"

"okay, okay, dang!" minho gave her the stink eye. "let me just, form what i need to say!"

"what, you need to THINK about it?!"

"no, i mean-"

soojin rolled her eyes, tapping her foot. "it's a yes or no answer!"

"uhh-"

"no umm, err, uhh, eh shit!"

"quit mocking me!"

"get to the point already!"

"i am, i am, wait a second you impatient brat!"

"the FLIP did you just call me?!"

the girl groaned out loud. "i know that if this were seojun he wouldn't be doing this to me right n-"

"YES!"

soojin flinched and snapped her head up to to look at the furiously bright-red minho.

"yes wha-"

"YES I DO LIKE YOU! I'll like you more than flipping seoTRASH could ever!" he stomped.

"..."

"i didn't mean that." the boy muttered, embarrassed as he looked away with pink cheeks.

soojin held back a snort. "yes you did."

"no i DIDN'T! you can't just assume what i feel!"

the girl rolled her eyes. "so you don't like me."

"when did i say that?!" minho groaned. "you make this so hard for me."

the girl kicked a rock. "you're just a coward. when seojun confessed his feelings, he was so straightfor-"

"yeosoojinihavethisbigfatcrushonyouwillyoupleasedatemelol"

the girl cocked her head in confusion. "what?"

the boy sighed, cursing at himself for moving towards the girl on his own. "don't play dumb. i might die if i have to explain myself again." he said, holding her chin and looking into her eyes.

now it was soojin's turn to go red.  "i... uh.."

minho smiled softly which was probably the rarest sight the girl had ever seen. "you're so pretty."

"when your mouth is SHUT!" the boy cackled, dropping his hand from her chin and howling.

"did you think i was gonna what, kiss you or something?" he hee-heed.

"...yeah." the girl admitted.

minho swaying while laughing motioned for her to come closer. "okay, okay, i'll kiss you. just- give me a sec."

the boy broke down into an annoying fit of laughter all over again.

soojin looked at him unamused. she rolled her eyes, tapping her foot impatiently.