eighteen

soojin groaned, craning her neck as she lifted herself off of beomgyu's shoulder. "yo, bro, we're here." she rasped, shaking him back and forth.

"shut up, soo." he mumbled, adjusting his face into the seat to support his sleepy eyes.

"i SAID, wake up!" the girl declared, suddenly attacking his sides.

"AYE! CAREFUL! don't want me to HURL all over you, do you?!" he scorned, finally getting up at the speed of a feather falling from the sky. soojin rolled her eyes. "you wouldn't dare. hurling is unsanitary."

"i do agree with you. disgusting." he tutted, rubbing his eyes. "we're here?"

"no shit."

"that was fast." the boy said, reaching down for his backpack as the girl unplugged her earphones.

"this is probably goodbye, right? you'll be with the girls."

"yeah, i'm dreading it. i barely know any of them, i only hang out with you guys. plus; if they DO know me it's because i'm known as the girl who's always at minho's throat." soojin groaned.

"life sucks. deal with it, can't be that bad. plus, i'd love being around a bunch of girls anyway." beomgyu replied, grinning annoyingly. soojin whacked the back of his head.

"shut up, weirdo."

the girl slipped out of the aisle and hopped off the bus without waiting for the boy, inhaling the fresh naturey scent. in the distance, a mountain could be seen. there was a cute little extended lodge hut with river creeds and multiple strawberry stalks growing, adding onto the lush green grass's vibe.

it was really cute, you could say. pinterest-model-instagram-post worthy.

'ATTENTION, students of MUYIN highschool. AS YOU KNOW, we're DIVIDING ourselves by the sex we IDENTIFY AS. you may group yourself, NOW." mrs. ri suddenly boomed out, almost spraying the entire front row with saliva.

soojin stood there lost as she watched the girls squeal and run to each other, group hugging. she threw a look to seungmin who watched from behind her, pleading for help. the boy snorted and rejoiced with the boys.

soojin exhaled, rolling her eyes. she took small steps towards the females group, lowkey freaking out. yo, this isn't extrovert soo!

"uh.. hi." she squeaked, stopping in front of them. literally all commotion froze as the entirety of the girl population looked at her.

soojin's soul left as the beady eyes stared her down, gulping. "u-um, nice to m-meet you guys?"

whispers broke out as she started to sweat.

"what the flip are these mfs talking about?!" she thought, almost peeing herself on the spot out of uneasy anticipation.

"AH! YEO SOOJIN!" a girl said, speaking out suddenly from the pack and nearly causing soojin to go into cardiac arrest.

"y-yeah..?"

"C'MERE MY GAL!" she said, headlocking her as the entire female student body cheered. it was straight out of a scene from drunk-dazed.

"UH, YEAH! IT'S ME!" the girl said, escaping from the student's grip and slowly cheering along. "NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF! IT'S ME!"

the other groups looked at the the females confused, not understanding why everyone looked like they just won on inkigayo.

"so YOU'RE that kid who's always at minho's throat!" the so-called leader said, beaming at her.

the girl deflated.