twenty eight

beomgyu arrived with soojin's coffee, waking back dizzily.

the girl lifted herself up from minho's arm, reaching out to grab the drink when he'd arrived. "what's up with you? get drunk while waiting for my coffee?"

beomgyu grinned back lazily. "heh."

sunoo looked up at him with the infamous '???' expression. "gyu, what?"

"nothing, mhm.."

seungmin reached over the driving gear and slapped a hand across his cheek. "WAKE UP!"

beomgyu jolted back to his senses. "I JUST- I JUST SAW A REALLY PRETTY GIRL!"

jisung perked his head up, attention diverted from minho acting all lovey-dovey. "a girl?"

"yo, she's so hot? like she's-"

"AHEM." soojin scorned, frowning at the boys. "you do NOT speak like that to a woman you've just met. so she's pretty, right?"

beomgyu rubbed his neck sheepishly. "sorry. i'm just excited that i got her number."

sunoo choked on his spit. "YOU? you got a girl's NUMBER?"

the neat-freak glared at the younger. "you think it's impossible for me to score a girl's number, shrimp?"

"not gonna lie, yeah."

beomgyu stuck the finger up for a brief moment then turned around, huffing. he then eagerly whipped out his phone, bringing the screen close to his face and snickering.

soojin leaned closer to the lovesick boy's screen, peeking over to see him already typing out a message.

"what's he saying, soo?" jisung called out.

"hi... you from the coffee shop?" soojin muttered out, reading from the screen and watching the texting bubble pop up almost immediately from the other side.

minho looked oddly interested in this, piping in to watch this mysterious girl text his friend.

beomgyu let out a high-pitched shriek. "SHE'S TEXTING BACK!"

sunoo covered his ears. "tone it down, will y-"

the loud, immense and ear-piercing shrill SCREAM that choi beomgyu let out was nearly deafening.

the group clapped a hand over their ears, cringing.

"the FLIP!" exclaimed seungmin.

"SHESENTMEAFREAKINGWINKYFACEOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD."

"what?" soojin said, snatching his phone and staring down at the flirtatious and scandalous "yes ;)" the unknown woman who managed to woo beomgyu had sent.

soojin noticed her love interest biting his lip.

the girl raised her eyebrows, handing the phone back to the grabby boy.

"he's insane."

"insanely in-love." beomgyu said, hugging his device close to his chest.

"how's she look?" minho lazily inputted, finally contributing to the situation.

"EEK! okay, okay, she's about 5'8, cat-eyes, hair reaches to mid-back, and it's dyed BLONDE. she's such a baddie." the boy basically drools.