twenty seven

"oh my freaking god! we're going to die!" shrieked jisung, grabbing onto the door handle and latching himself onto the seat in front of him as the car swerved manically and saved itself from landing into a ditch inches away.

soojin, minho, seungmin and jisung sat crammed next to each other in the backseat, praying and sweating while beomgyu looked like he was about to burst into tears sitting at the passenger seat.

our little sunoo was learning how to drive.

"SUNNY! the flashing red light means you need to slow down or else-" soojin yelled out before the car suddenly halted with huge force, the girl would've nearly been thrown head-first out of the front window if she hadn't had her belt on.

the sudden shift in movement didn't help her cramps at the moment either.

sunoo looked back innocently, hands on the wheel. "yeah, soo?"

"i was just saying, maybe you aren't really ready for this." soojin stuttered, catching her breath and weakly holding her stomach. the rest of the group vigorously nodded their heads.

"i think i'm going to be sick." moaned beomgyu.

"who put me in this freaking car with the freaking 16-year-old at the wheel?" minho grumped, crossing his arms.

"hey. don't speak like that to my sunoo." soojin deadpanned, looking back reassuringly at the young boy and slowly reaching out to pat his head from over the drivers' seat.

"now START THE DAMN CAR! YOU PARKED IN THE MIDDLE OF A BUSY ROAD!"

the boy snapped out of his lovingly trance at his elder-sister-like soojin and let out a high-pitched scream, realizing they were indeed, in the middle of a main road.

he turned his keys in about every single direction possible but left.

"uh, guys, how do you start the car again?"

beomgyu let out a shriek of frustration, fear, and anything at this point. "I'LL DRIVE, PLEASE LET ME DO IT FOR GOD'S SAKE." he begged, getting out of the passenger set and ushering sunoo to move his ass.

the boy stuck his tongue out at the elder and switched seats, millions of honks sounding behind them.

soojin stuck her head out from the window. "SHUT THE FLIP UP! we're GOING, GEEZ!"

beomgyu finally started the car expertly, beginning to drive straight and try to get off the main road. seungmin sighed.

"sunoo, why don't you get lessons from a real driving instructor?" he questioned.

"you guys are my friends. i want you to see me succeed and i wanted soojin to teach me." the boy pouted in this the most adorable way ever.

soojin just about melted, wiping a fake tear as the period emotions took over. "you are so cute."

minho tsked, rolling his eyes. the girl looked at him with the dirty eye. "don't give me attitude."

"i do what i want."

"is that so, you little brat? don't piss me off."

"do you wanna go? do you wanna flipping go? because i can g-"

"shut up for once!" beomgyu yelled from the driver's seat while pulling into mcdonalds'.

"what the heck are we doing at mcdonald's?" asked jisung.

"you got anywhere better to be at mf?"

jiusng narrowed his eyes. "yeah, your mother's bedro-"

sunoo groaned out loud. "quit being so mean to eachother today."