fifteen

soojin's eyes widened as the boy instantly pulled away, the kiss lasting no longer than two, wet seconds.

minho stared straight ahead at the boy, not looking down at the shocked, unstable, '???'-expressioned, you-name-it girl.

luke looked like he was about to literally combust. "you have no flipping rights to-" he started angrily before minho held up a silencing finger.

"silence."

the boy shut up. the impact mr. lee has, whew.

"now, if you'll excuse me." the boy turned around, hands in pockets as he strode off. "what the flip?!" soojin thought. "the audacity to just walk off?"

the girl's eyes darted between the wide-eyed crowd and minho, unsure what the heck to do. she was just as bewildered as everyone else.

luke and his minions stomped off. "we'll find another link, you SNAKE!" the ringleader stuck up the finger as he slunk away into the corners.

"..."

"did yeo soojin and lee minho just kiss..?" one girl trailed off, speaking up. "hey! don't throw my name in there, i didn't do shit!" soojin panicked.

if i had to describe the girl as a visual representation, i'd literally say a tomato. she was blushing to the point of being able to grill steak on her cheeks with the amount of heat radiating off.

a loud monkey-shriek echoed from the hallway. soojin turned around, startled as boy's body slammed into hers. "SOOJIN!" beomgyu screeched, exaggeratedly hugging the girl.

"oh my g- BEOMGYU?!" she screamed back, jumping up and down with the boy. "I MISSED YOU!"

another person crashed into the reunion, sunoo.

soojin enveloped the younger boy in the biggest hug imaginable. "oh, my baby." she said, dramatically as she cupped his face. she looked up and saw seungmin, running down the hall towards them and throwing himself onto the trio.

"EEK! seungmin, get OFF!" beomgyu hollered. "YOU DIDN'T WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER TOUCHING THE FLIPPING SNAIL!"

"yes i DID!" he yelled back. "CAN YOU ALL APPRECIATE THE MOMENT?!" soojin scorned.

out of the corner of her eyes, she saw jisung standing near the lockers, almost looking as if he were about to cry. she slowly pulled apart from the boys and walked over to where he was, wrapping her arms around his torso as he let out a sob and hugged her back.

"soo, i'm so sorry. i should've known you weren't abandoning us. god, i was such a brat towards you and cut you out of the group." his voice cracked, genuinely sorry.

"jisung, STOP CRYING." she deadpanned, wiping his tears. "you'll make me cry too."

minho leaned against the wall. "yah, where's my thank you? i saved you from doklim." he asked, rolling his eyes.

"i could've saved myself, weirdo!" she gave him the dirty eye. "you're so ungrateful! whatever, i was getting annoyed with everyone moping 24/7." he yawned.

silence pt. 2.

"thank you." she squeaked, hurrying back to the friend group and dragging jisung along. minho tsked, watching her depart.

soojin linked her arms with seungmin and beomgyu and walked off with the boys, cheering and resuming back to their usual crackhead manner.

"hm, she's really the glue that holds everything together." he thought.

+

the group all sat on stone decorations around downtown seoul, licking their assorted icecream. "really? mint chocolate?" sunoo glared at jisung.

"will you mind your own business?" the boy shot. "look at minho, he's literally eating VANILLA. why don't you shit on him instead?!"

"because minho's cool whatever he does." the boy stared up at the elder adoringly.

"ew sunoo, get away."

"what is with the sunoo slander?!" soojin scorned, signalling the boy to come sit in her lap. sunoo skipped happily over to the older girl.

"sh, don't listen to them. they're just jealous." she whispered shadily into the boys ear once he'd rightfully took a seat. "why in the world would i be jealous of a sixteen-year-old?" seungmin said.

soojin death-glared the boy.

"yah, did you hear? there's going to be a class field trip in three days." beomgyu suddenly brought up. the group nodded yes.

"i'm so excited, we get to go to this fancy L.A-style hotel and eat five-star meals and swim in jacuzzis and have our own personal servants... don't get me started on the GIRLS." jisung said with literal heart-eyes.

"yah!" soojin yelled. "fact check, it's in the northern MOUNTAINS, we sleep in CABINS, there are SPIDERS in the bathroom and we do everything ourselves. oh, and the only girls you're going to be seeing are gonna be our 39-year-old guidance counselors." she slammed.

"why don't you ever let a young boy dream?!" he scoffed.

everyone rolled their eyes.

"i literally have like, no girl friends. none of you never let me SPEAK to my own species." she accused. "how in the world am i going to sleep in a stuffy cabin with people i don't even know?"

"sleep with me then." minho said.

the entire friend group choked. "minho?!" seungmin coughed. "she already lives in my house, there shouldn't be too much of a problem." he shrugged.

"YOU LIVE WITH MINHO?!"

"WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN!"