say the name

soojin and beomgyu stood next to each other in line, the schoolyard busying with excitement for their little camping trip. the girl twisted her straps and bobbed, craning her neck to look at the filling buses. 

"stop moving, pinhead." the boy next to her gave her the dirty eye. "why? afraid i'll trigger your BUS SICKNESS?" soojin deadpanned, knowingly. 

"LOOK, i can't help it!" he defended. 

"just don't throw up on me, i'll kill you." 

"don't flatter yourself." the schoolboy rolled his eyes. "why didn't you pair up with sunoo or something?" 

soojin cleared her throat. "first off, jisung is an annoying brat and wont shut up about the new girl he found on tinder, second of all, seungmin is going to fall asleep on me and drool, third of all, my child sunoo has been spending too much time with me, his mother, and i want him to go sit next to that one boy he's been eyeing. they'd be the cutest little friends." she said with pleading eyes. 

"soo, he's sitting next to the darn principal."

"so? who said you can't befriend old men?" the girl scorned. "anyway, fourth of all, you seemed the most ideal with all your neat-freak shit since you'd obviously make sure yours AND my area of the seat was clean. last, and most definitely least, i am not getting ANYWHERE near that annoying and pissy grumpy little-"

"you mean me?" minho suddenly cut in, the boy towering over the two. his backpack was slung over his shoulder as he sported a snapback, hoodie and ripped jeans.

 "ah, how'd you know? you're so smart." the girl glared, the boy glaring right back as beomgyu stood at the side, unamused.

"i'm gonna go find some more clorox wipes, don't really wanna see y'all fight today." he tsked, walking off.

"shittalking me when i'm not even here? obsessed?" minho cocked, not breaking his glare. "you should feel glad i even talk about you with any type of significance." soojin sneered. 

"oh, is that s-"

 "you shut your mouth when i speak to you."

the boy fell aback. "dominance already?" 

"what- no, i just told you to shut up in fancy words!" the girl steamed, turning away as the boy stifled a laugh. "okay, turtle."

"would you DROP the turtle?! i could probably outrun you." the girl snapped. the boy looked at her, lips pressed in a thin line. "prove it."

"prove WHAT?" 

"that you can outrun me." he said, blinking. "i'll race you right now, flipper. didn't i outrun luke's entire minion gang?" the girl said, getting into position. 

"how about, whoever gets to bus 3 first when the bell goes off g-"

a shrill ring pierced through the air. soojin's soul left her and the boy flinched, startled. the pair looked at each other as a moment of realization hit the two. 

their eyes widened as they bolted towards the bus area, shoving everyone and everything out of their way.

the two acted as if this were the olympics and hwang inyeop and moon gayoung themselves were watching.

"KYUNG NARI, IF YOU DON'T MOVE IN ONE SECO-" the girl ran out of the incoming student soojin's way in fear.

The buses came into the girl's view as she lifelessly flung herself onto the yellow structure, slamming against its side in victory as minho only caught up a second late.

"I.. WIN!" the girl coughed out. 

minho stared at her sliding down the bus in unamusement, unfazed by the mini workout. "cool. i don't really care. there's no prize or anything."

the girl snapped her head up to look at him. "the.. flip! do you-oh mean!?" she wheezed out. "you said-"

"i never said anything, turtle. the bell cut me off. nothing was finalized." he said, shrugging and sauntering away, leaving the poor and exhausted girl behind. 

"%$#@#%$!!" soojin yelled after him, releasing a long chain of curses which are beyond the scope of this book to reveal.

the student body threw looks at her. 

"AHEM, AHEM." mrs. ri said through the microphone, grabbing everyone's attention as the feedback squealed, ear-piercingly. 

"you ALL have got your partners, RIGHT? WALK with them to your RESPECTFUL buses in SINGLE FILE." she said/spit into the mic. the literal audio of the mic drowned out by the droplets of saliva splattering onto the filter.

the muyin wave cringed and walked eagerly to their assigned buses under mrs. ri's beady glare. beomgyu caught up to soojin and rolled his eyes, bending down to physically pick her up and shove her into the vehicle. 

"i can walk, brat!" she scorned. the girl made way for beomgyu to wipe down the seats, grinning. the boy frowned.

"thank you, janitor gyu." she said, sliding in to snag the window seat when he was done.

"what the flip did you just call me?!"

the girl ignored his threaten and stared out the window, looking at all the other buses with the students lining in. 

across from her, she saw seungmin and jisung sitting next to each other as an excited jisung blabbed off to the annoyed boy. soojin snickered. 

she scanned a meters back from looking out the window, seeing minho just settling in the opposite bus too; next to the campus foodie chewing on a sub.

he simultaneously looked out the window, seeing soojin stare. the boy snorted and sent a wink her way as he watched her cringe and instantly snap her head to look straight ahead. 

the boy laughed at her state. "this is going to be a fun trip." 

a/n i am SOO sorry for not updating in like 10 years sorry sorry sorry i wrote yall a small little chapter bc you deserve itt