twenty four

everyone dies that's mf it idk how to continue this book

i'm kidding i'll continue. love yall

+

"soojin, dear, will you help me unload your things?" mrs. lee mustered as she carried a heavy box over to the yeo residence.

it was finally time for the girl to move back.

"of course, mrs. lee!" soojin yelled back said while being unable to see due to the big container in her hands blocking her view. "you don't even have to help, i can do it."

"oh no, after you've been such an angel with helping me cook and clean during your stay how could i let you move out with such ease?" the older woman chuckled.

"ah, you're too sweet to me." soojin smiled, looking at mrs. lee from the side.

minho meanwhile made gagging sound effects.

"minho! don't be lazy and help soojin and me with her things." the lady scorned at her son while the girl bit back a laugh.

"but-"

"no buts!"

the boy grumbled, marching up to soojin and snatching the box from her hands with critique; easily carrying it a couple meters to her house.

"well wasn't that really hard?" his mother said, hands on hips once he'd successfully placed the box outside the girls' house and walked the walk of shame back.

he looked at the woman with a blank expression.

soojin rolled her eyes, picking up a smaller box and beginning to take it to her place when minho accompanies himself with her, carrying a bigger box.

"why are you walking the same time as i walk, huh? obsessed?" the girl said, giving him the nasty eye.

"now i need your permission to walk?"

"yes. my house, my business, my rules. get away, loser."

minho feigned an annoyed look, halting in his tracks. "you're insufferable."

"more like 'very insanely cute', quote you." soojin dropped. the boy furrowed his brows at her.

"so you're going to use that against me? how about i refresh your memory from when you tried mixing wasabi into my lemon cake? and then destroyed the only school restroom's wall? and then-"

"oh do NOT bring up the washroom. that was different!" soojin exclaimed.

"no it wasn't, turtle! flipping, clumsy ass." he retorted.

the girl held her breath. "you know what? shut up."

"what?"

"Shut up; phrasal version of shut
SH-ut up

1.1 The action to stop speaking.
ex. 'Shut up and liste-"

"i know what shut up means, you brat!"

soojin rolled her eyes. "exactly. so flip off if you aren't going to be nice to me while helping."

"i bet seojun could do much a better job than you."

the boy poked his tongue into his cheek, looking away and scanning her up to down; eyebrows raised. "really?"

"really." the girl said, carrying on ahead arrogantly.

"oh, kids please, don't tell me you're fighting again!" mrs. lee yelled.

"she started it! i was just being nice!" minho yelled back.