Chapter 15: What is this?

Everyday at the Academy has been interesting, today was no different.

"Miss Josephine, Please accept my love!"

It's morning and I just woke up from a pretty good sleep, but when I exited the dorm room, a brown haired average looking boy kneeled in-front of me and confessed.

"No."

"W-W-What?"

"No" I said by walking away

"You're doing this because I'm a Barons son, you're looking down on me because I'm of a lower status and you have a fiance."

I stopped and turned around

"If I looked down at people like that, I wouldn't have a good friend ship with Sir Lance now would I. And if you had a brain, you would know that I'm the Crown princes Fiancee, I'm truly shocked that a Barons son dares to challenge the Crown prince."

"What? I wouldn't dar-"

"You wouldn't? Well you just did, I'll be sure the Prince hears about it."

I leave and I can hear the guy collapse. I wouldn't actually tell Edgar, I'm not a tattletale as the kids say. It's not something big.

But I am pissed, it's early morning and there's already a big fuss.

The next 2 classes goes on pretty normally but between my 3rd and 4th class while I was walking down the hall, someone pulled me into an empty classroom.

Who the heck is so daring that he'd actually ask death to take him!

"WHO!"

I turned around and it's Edgar

"Edgar! You scared the life out of me, A second later and I would've killed you."

I didn't react quick enough, my fault for thinking the academy is safe and that I wouldn't get attacked.

"Jose, What happened this morning."

"Huh?"

"This morning, the cause of the commotion."

"Oh, some idiot confessed to me."

"And?"

"And I said no."

"Why do you attract them?" he mumbles

"Attract them? Well, I don't do it on purpose but maybe it's cause I'm beautiful and talented."

I flicked my hair back and smirked.

He looks at me and glares. What's his problem!

"What? You've been angry and agitated the whole time."

He looks at me then turns away.

"Nothing." He said in a small voice and walks off

Huh? What was that? What is with today!!!! Argh, I have no time for this.

I walk out of the classroom i was dragged into and went back to class.

***

Lunch times here and I'm feeling crappy, I walk towards the table the guys and Amy are at and try to sit down until someone sits down before I do.

People around us gasp

This girl has red hair and green eyes.

"Hey, This is my chair." I said too her

She turns her head to me and smiles.

"Oh, sorry Lady Josephine, but I was here first."

"Hey! Get out! That's Josep-" Amy starts to yell but I stop her with a look.