Check it out

Hey guys~~

I just published a new villainess novel~~ enjoy!!

Name: 

The Villainess is a family with the main characters

Description:

Janet Is the villainous in the story 'Kill my love', She's the biological daughter of a billionaire who adopts the Female lead, Male lead and Second male lead. Janet along with the 3 characters were trained as fighters and academically exceeding people working from their father a CEO but also a Mafia leader.

Zoe who was just an 16 year old orphan child stole, fought and killed ever since she was born and lived in a poor orphanage. Being adopted into a small family, she found hope and felt alive once again, but little did she know, the family that adopted her, sold her to a slave market just to repay their debt. Not willing to keep going on, Zoe bits her tongue and died while in prisoned in the back of an auction house.

Waking up with blurry vision and with only the sound of foot steps. Zoe became confused in why she was still alive. But not soon after she realised she reincarnated as the villainous of the novel she has once read. The villainous's ending was tragic but a fast death.

'As long as I do what I want and can live carefree, I don't really care.'