Chapter 44: Dead Sea

Previously: 

"Dark magic princess. Good to see you again." a familiar voice directs my attention from Luke. Luke turns his head too.

Oh my god....I can't believe who I'm seeing

"Holy shit." cussed Luke

****************************************************************************

"You have got to be kidding me" I whispered to myself.

"Don't look too shocked, I know you miss me." The second prince of the Demon kingdom came to announce himself. Well isn't this great.

He jumps off the horse he was on and lands right infant go Luke and i.

"You two look old. and gloomy. ahahahaha! Where's the spark you guys had before?"

Pissed off, Luke and I charged towards him , straight away, I tried to cut him with my mega reaper sword but he jumped up high and back flipped back giving us space.

That wasn't what I was mad about, it was the he had his hands in his pocket and kept smirking.

So cocky.

Luke threw a whole ball of fire at him, and I thought that was defiantly going to get him...but no, the guy used him sword to cut a line and cut the ball inhalf.

He's defiantly stronger.

I charged towards him and used my shadow to bind his legs, this seems to work.

"Hehe" as I was close to him, he pulled down my weapon hand and put his hand on my throat.

That's when I felt something cold on my wrist.

Shit.

Magic restrainer.

"You're hasty, as always. and you" he looks at Luke. "unless you want her to die, just stand there and don't move as I tell the two of you a nice little story."

Luke frowns but puts his weapon down. Josephine because of the magic restrainer, turned back to her human form.

"You see, once upon a time I was humiliated bu the two of you, the whole of the Demon kingdom knew about what happened."

Serves you right.

"You even made me apologies. And like any normal Demon, I vowed to pay you back. And I did! What I did brought you so much pain! it was the most beautiful sight ever."

I frowned. the fuck is he talking about.

"Right, I'll be clear, the way that little servant and your parents looked at me when I killed them as priceless, I wish I could've captured it and show it to you know. Bahahahaha."

It was as if time had frozen around me. my ears couldn't hear anything except for the blood in my ears.

Bloody hell.

Instantly, I put my arm out and tried to claw his face but he leaned back and used his forearm to his him arm up and punched me in the stomach forcing me to fly back.

SHIT

I hit something soft, i looked up to see Luke who has a fire sphere In his hand ready to throws it to the demon.

I pulled out of Luke and charged towards the demon.

"Josephine!" the man Called behind me

I see the fire sphere pass through me, I rushed forwards too.