Chapter 35: They remember everything

"Josephine Fraizie, you are under arrest."

"huh? What are you saying?" I ask out of confusion.

"You are a lier, a deceiver and a manipulator."

"Wow~~ slow down. I have no idea what you're saying." I say impatiently. what the heck is going on.

"We remember everything. If you don't understand that. I'll put it like this. We remember you from the first life...The one that teamed up with the Demons." Edgar says glaring.

What.....Oh my god....They...remember....How?

Stay calm...you didn't do anything wrong....stay calm.

"And? You remember. And?" I say

Alex on my left raised the top of his sword to my neck.

"You remembered this whole time didn't you."

"Yeah?" He's...turning on me?

"You bitch...what was your goal?"

Alex....

I didn't say anything

"Everything you've done...It's been a lie...a trick..."

"A trick? please...I don't have that patience. Yeah, I'm back just like all of you...kinda, but I also had a different life in-between the first and this time. And guess what. I died in both."

"You gave me hell before...I'll never forgive you."

"This time around I only wanted a good relationship with you guys." I scolded

Lance then from the front pointed the tip of his sword towards me.

"You tricked us into being nice to you...what the hell do you want."

"Lance. I don't want anything...And by the way, you and I didn't even have that much interaction with each other, why do you hate me so much?...oh right...Selina." I closed my eyes then opened.

I'm understanding the witches words now....Pain....Hah....Betrayal....Somehow it seems like she knows me.

"Look like I said I've lived 2 lives before this one. The first, the one we all remember. and the second I reincarnated in a different place without my memories. I had a good life there, you think I wanted to come back here and repeat this life? No! Geez, I didn't want to do anything."

"Bullshit." a low deep voice that I barley recognise calm from the right.

No.....not you too

I turned my head slightly and see a sword pointing towards me.

A man with green gold eyes glared at me with hate and nothing else.

*Crack*

I feel something in me break.

"You should be dead right now, like before, you have to die right here, right now."

"For what? What I did in the other life? Yeah like I'm going to, I've dies twice I'm not doing it again" I mocked

From the right Alex spoke.

"You played with our feelings, made us like you, depend on you. All so you could get what you didn't. Ed. You pretended to be nice like Selina just to get to him"

"Huh?"

"You were so in love with Edgar you tried to kill him and Selina."

"I'm not as insane as to wait two lives to come back and chase a man that killed me"