Chapter 36: My life here

3rd POV:

A woman.....

Fo the first time....

A woman to be named as the head commander of the soldiers of the Cristalic kingdom for the first time in History.

Her name.

Sarah Sephine.

Or..at least that's what she's called now.

She used to go by another name...a name people she once loved and cared for called her....but that was 4 years ago.

She walked down the hall as soldiers and maids greeted her with respect and admired her talent as well as her beauty.

Felix POV:

She's late...geez...I need to tell her what's going to happen and I need her anger to come and go quickly.

The doors suddenly opens and a 24 year old woman with black hair and midnight blue eyes came in.

The doors shut before I could talk.

"Josephine, You're late."

"Felix, I told you not to call me that." She said crossing her arms.

"There's no one here."

She rolls her eyes

"Geez, what do you want? Quickly, I need to talk to you about Leslie."

Josephine/Sarah POV:

It's been 4 years Since I left home and came to this kingdom.

Let me explain.

I didn't know where to go so I stayed in inns for awhile. Suddenly Felix reached out to me and that's when I thought of going to him for help.

He was very welcoming. He let me stay in the Crystalic kingdom and even in the castle. 

I said that after I give birth, I would be his knight to repay him. He agreed immediately. 

I mean, Why wouldn't he? I'm powerful.

After giving birth, I trained and trained. I gained respect from everyone in the palace, knights and maids, and also the citizens.

I was kinda popular.

I became the commander, the first female commander and no one objected which was an utter relief because I don't need enemies in this kingdom.

My life is pretty good, the pay is ok and I live comfortably.

Currently I go by the name Sarah which was my name in my modern world life. I did it so it wouldn't be easy to track me. 

Everything is fine, I admit I fear sometimes the guys will come and find me then kill me. but I have to keep going....not only for me but for the person I love the most.

Leslie. my 3 years old daughter.

 my 3 years old daughter