Chapter 34: Witch awakens

Josephine POV:

I'm pregnant...I'm happy...but it's going to be a problem since I can't hid a big stomach.

Should I tell Luke? maybe not now....

I need some support though....HER!

I went to Amys residence and decided to talk to her.

"Amy, I need to talk to you."

"What's up."

I took a deep breath. "I.....I''m pregnant"

She forze "Amy?"

"WHAAAAATTTTTT? WHICH. PUTA DID IT?" She started speaking in bit of Spanish suddenly.....

"Amy, calm down."

I pulled her down and she sat on the couch with me.

"It's.....Lukes"

"SAY WHAT??!! WHEN? HOW? WHY?"

"shhhhhh. It was the 3rd day of my parent funeral, we were drunk and it was an accident."

"OMG...Jose! Congrats!" she hugs me

"Does he know?"

"No..."

"Does Alex know?"

"Oh hell no. He'll rip Luke apart."

"true..are you ever going to tell Luke?"

"One day...but not now."

"I'll be here, Come to me for anything." She assures.

"Thanks Amy." I hug her. She truly is a great friend.

3 weeks passed, Amy has been looking out for me alot. Everything else is normal, I haven't been talking to Luke but other things are good.

I've also been intouch with Felix. And no I didn't tell him about my pregnancy.

I Went to the palace today to get the engagement annulled. He can't threaten me anymore.

"Edgar, we need to annul the engagement."

"NO."

"Edgar please, Seriously. This is not far to both you and i. If we get married, I still won't love you like that and you'll keep having a wife that likes someone else."

"Josephine...I will not."

"Edgar! it's not fair! Look, we can only be friends! that is the only literal ending"

I'm doing it for him. I'm pregnant with someone else baby, I can't marry him, and I also don't Love him. This whole thing is wrong.

"Edgar, you cannot do anything to bind me." I pulled out a paper. "We have to get this annulled, I've signed my half, now it's all on you."

I passed the annulment paper to him.

I walked away

"Jose...JOSEPHINE!" I hear him scream

At dinner Alex told me how he and Edgar met and knows the situation. He said he'll do what he can. I have such a nice brother.

The next day there was news that the witch woke up.

Alex had to leave early to go to the royal palace so he's gone there first.

I'm so nervous...it's weird, I have this bad feeling....and weirdly all my bad feelings come to pass.....what'll happen today?

Later on in the day a messenger came and said that the witch has requested to see me.

I imminently went on the carriage and went to the palace.

As I was about to go down the stairs and face the witch, three people stopped me. Alex, Luke and Edgar.

(Edgar) "You don't have to"

"I do" I reply, I need answers

(Alex) "It's too dangerous"

"I can protect myself"

I'm having a staring contest with the two. Alex obviously doesn't agree. I decrease the temperature in here. I'm stronger than Alex...I'm showing that to him.

"She'll be fine." The temperature around us increases.....Egdars fire? No....That voice.... Luke.

I turn back...I see Luke. My god....Now I'm just thinking about the pregnancy thing.

" *Sigh* Fine, just be carful Jose"

"I'll be fine" I say as I go pass them

I shadow jumped cause I can't with stairs, they're a pain, so I teleported straight in-front of the witch.

"Long time no see Witch...or Sierra. Which ever you prefer."

"I haven't had anyone call me Sierra in a long time"

"Then I won't be the first, witch. Now talk, what did you mean before."

"Hahahahahaha. you really don't know...I won't tell you. All I want to say is that even with these restraints I will make you feel pain like no other."

"You already have. My mother and father are dead you bitch."

"Oh no no no.. something worse."

"You're insane."

"Am I? Something deep inside you fears for something....and let me tell you...that fear will come true."

"I have no fear."

"Everyone fears something....and one of your worst nightmares are about to happen." Her purple eyes glow giving my abit of a shock.

"What the fuck" I mumble

"Surley you'd know...that coming back the second time....doesn't make you the wise one...doesn't mean you'll have everything in order this time. You change....so does everything around you."

"You're a bitch....it every way." I started walking away

"All secrets will be out." was what I heard before I left.

Alex, Luke and Edgar all questioned me about what happened. I told them nothing out of the ordinary and left...I mean I had to lie. The conversation was about reincarnation.

A week passed and I haven't seen Alex at all since he has to work at the royal palace....being the duke must be tiring him out.

I'm sitting in my bedroom and just reading a book until A maid comes up to me and says, "Milady, you are called urgently to the palace."

???

Why? Weird..... is it about the witch? What happened?

I went to the Palace imminently...I mean I sounded eurgent....it better not be Edgars pranks of some sort.

I arrive at the palace and enter the castle....again...that bad feeling came back...it doesn't make sense, what kind of bad feeling would come from just going to see the guys?

I enter the ball room which was where they said I was expected to be.

But when I enter....I see what I didn't expect to see....feel what I didn't expect to feel...

I see Selina hiding behind Edgar And Lance next to them, Alex on my one side and Luke on the other.

It was quiet...but that wasn't the weirdest thing...They were giving me glares and cold looks.....the fuck?

It wasn't the usual looks they gave me usually...more like...death glares....and hate.

My eyes dart towards Edgar as he opens his mouth to say something.....Words I thought I'd forgotten...

"Josephine Franzaie. You are under arrest."

End of chapter 34

Author: Short...and I'll end it here. MWAHAHAHa

Wanna guess what happens?

3rd April Saturday 2021

Sing: Tiggy