Chapter 16: School Formal

Josephine POV:
I, Josephine, like Luke, the obsessive male character with a cold personality that actually turned out to be very different In this life, but that's besides the point. I now like someone who could be the end of me.

I think I'm mental

It been awhile since that night we hugged on the floor and it's been awhile since I admitted it and told Amy.

Life's been harder because weirdly I keep noticing him and everything he does.

Oh, fuck my life.

It's about mid year and we have a whole school formal event.

This scene I remember clearly, I also remember the emotions and hate I felt during my first life.

In this scene all 4 guys ask Selina to dance but in the end she chooses Edgar. Josephine then trips her and Edgar threatens her and announces to the school that Selina is his and no one can you touch her.

It's sweet but dumb.

Because of this event, it's been busy everyday, we have to decorate, plan the event, Argh, basically it's a pain in the ass.

Girls have it rough, we have to pick out outfit, make sure the dance is well practiced, and worry about actually getting to dance.

The formal event is supposed to be fun, but I can't help but have a bad feeling. Probably because I'm scared about the live scene happening.

The one thing I'm not worried about is the dancing, I'm an excellent dancer, but the school still wants us to take classes along with the 2nd years. It starts today and it's what I'm doing at this moment.

Girls and boys change partners every song and we just keep dancing and dancing. They aren't even teaching. We know the basics so we just practice.

This class is technically about that.

Edgar is currently not here because of royal errands but it's not like he needs to be. He basically exceeds in everything.

Right now my partner is a 1st grade student that is pretty shy, his movement is kinda slow but not bad. I'm technically leading the dance.

This whole class in kinda boring though. Until the teacher calls.

"Students, students, you have all done so~~ well..."

Oh, the flattering, because of the status of most these kids they can't say bad stuff. So all they do is flatter us. It's so annoying.

"....but there are two students who caught my eye. Sir Luke and lady Josephine, could you step forwards and give us an example of a wonderful dance? I saw the two of you dance at one of the social gatherings, it was beautiful."

Luke and I both step away from our partners and into the Center.

We get into position, my heart is already racing. 

Calm down stupid heart! 

Luckily I didn't show any expressions of discomfort