Chapter 50

Walking together out in the garden for some fresh air per my request, Luke and I sat at a bench in front of a lake, just enjoying the night scenery.

"What happened?" Luke asked

of course he's suspicious.

"Nothing." I replied

"Nothing? Talking to a witch then coming out with a slightly pale face is nothing?"

Pale? I was probably slightly shocked I guess.

"Look, it's nothing, promise, Let's just enjoy the scenery." I assure him

He nods.

The witch was particularly specific, thinking about how I'd react. It's as if she calculated everything, including me going to her about the 'dream'.

*Flashback*

"what do you want?" I asked

"simple. Freedom. Let me go."

"Hah. Freeing you would be like letting out the worst beast that could kill us all."

"Right, and you'll be branded a traitor."

"So you want me to be a traitor, and be free you for answers that I already roughly figured out? How dumb do I look?" I rolled my eyes

What kind of dumb ass deal is that?

I turned my body, and just as I was about to leave, the witch says something that changes that whole thing.

"it could happen again. The dream I mean. And maybe permanently."

I turn my head and frown

"huh?! What are you talking about?"

"Hah, change of plans. I'll tell you what happened, in full detail."

"So no deal?"

"Don't get me wrong, there'll be a deal that you would want to make."

I narrow my eyes and turn my body around completely.

"Talk" I ordered

"Well, you should know the lovely king is absolutely obsessed with you. After your knight in shinning armour brought you and the child back after falling, the king instantly realised the child is The blondies and was mad. After you were brought back, he came straight to me, so angry that I could see his vines popping at his forehead." She laughed. "But asked for a way to have you. I told him it's impossible for any so called love potion of any sort, he even considered erasing you memories of the 2 lives and only have the memory of when you only had eyes for him."

I gapped. What the fuck is wrong with him?

"But of course, my magic is limited, so I suggested something else. A dream world. To put you in a sleep where he can control mentally. He enters your dream, controls it, and be's with you for all of eternity. while you're in a dream, he can manipulate nearly everything, and even make you confused between reality and dream, and even make you doubt your own knowledge and memories. Unless you have a strong urge to escape the world of that place, you cannot leave it. You were able to leave the first time because you had 'lost' your child and were wishing for it not to be true. but the next time, I'm guessing the king might have something more in store for you."

"But while I'm in the dream, he's...."

"Also in a state of a coma, but the king said he had left the kingdom for a while."