chapter 46

As the three of us fall, I could see Edgar and other knights at the cliff with Selena there as they watched us fall. Knights started to surround Selina as she was bound by ropes. I could see Edgar screaming to people as they held him back from jumping.....

Before I knew it, my skin touches something cold, something wet.

Did we land in a lake? or the sea?

I don't know

all I know is that the moment I did my conscious faded.....I couldn't....stay awake.

*****

I stood in a fully white area alone....naked. What's going on?

Shit....

what's going on?

my memories.....they're....fading?

no....more like altering. 

wait....I'm confused

what the fuck is going on?

Suddenly, my mind stopped being fuzzy and cleared itself of uneasiness and confusion.

that.....was weird.

Again, I'm standing in a white space, alone.....and naked

WOULD SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME CLOTHS PLEASE?

"Greetings child"

a voice came from no where and echoed through the white space.

"who's there?" I asked

a green light from infant and above shot towards me and blinded me from my sight.

"What the-"

a woman with white hair and golden eyes was floating in mid air with her loose atire floating around her

Who....is she?

He eyes shone with sadness and they way she looked at me was the way adults look at a 4 year old when they get hurt.

I immedientely tried summoning some ice into my hand to create a dagger....hm?

Why isn't it working??!!

"Your magic will not work here. This space is your subconscious."

".....So this is a dream?"

"Yes and no."

Well that answers nothing.

"Who are you?" I asked

"I am Jetryl. The god who brought you to this world are you died as Sarah."

"hah~~ Right.....then here's my thanks." And that's when I gave her both my middle fingers.