Chapter 22: CP coming of age

The 18th birthday of any noble is when they have their Coming of age Ceremony.

I'm currently 16 turning 17 while the boys are 17 Turing 18.

Lance was the first to have his debut, and today is when Edgar has his.

And because Edgar's a Prince It's going to be grand, everyone will be there, and worst of all, I have to be his partner. It's my roll as his fiancee.

And you should know, every time before a big event, both Alex and I have to go through torture.

"Good morning Milady."

"Jamie~~ just let me sleep for 5 more minutes" I said half sleep

"But milady, we need to get you ready for the Crown princes coming of age ceremony."

I looked up from my pillow and looked out to the clock

"Jaime, there is still 12 hours left before me depart. There is still 6 hours for me to sleep."

"But Milady, Today is the biggest occasion you've encountered, we're going to be doing more then the things from before."

I look up to her and sees that she's showing sinister smile

"Jaime... No, NO, NO NO NO NO!"

I jumped up from my bed and run towards the door, but before I could reach it 2 maids caught both of my arms.

"Ho, ho, ho. Milady. We're going to make you shine."

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

They dragged me into the beauty room and started my torture.

*** (9 hours later) ***

The torture finally stopped, but I'm dead and I think I have trauma.

"Oh my! Milady! You look absolutely dazzling."

"Milady! You are just too beautiful!"

Geez, these people flatter way too much.