Chapter 27: Transform

Alexs POV:

A gust of wind appeares around Josephine pushing both Lance and the Demon away from her.

It swirled around her like a tornado, you can't even see her now.

"Jose!" I scream...What's happening to my little sister?

The wind disappears and the person that was supposed to be my sister...looks completely different.

(SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE LONG NAILS

(SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE LONG NAILS...EW)

A woman with White hair and white fox ears appeared in the place of my sister. She had one eye that was the same as Josephines, Midnight coloured, but the other one was purple. She wore a black long dress and black gloves. A white long tail is shown from the back and she's holding a reaper sword that's probably made from her ice and dark magic.

That person is my sister...But at the same time isn't?

The demon looked just as confused as Luke, lance, and i...

Wait a minute...

Josephine said that mother was talking to her about her fox transformation...Could this be it?

Without any warning, Josephine leaps to The demon and swings her sword. The demon who was still in a daze and took the hit from Jose and flew backwards, hit the wall then slid down into the ground.

He got up and glared at Jose with murderes eyes.

The two stared sparring slash for slash...it seems like they're equally matched.

Josephines power, because of the transformation, increased

With this chance Lance came over and untied us.

We moved back as we watched them fight.

The demon was basically down, he has fainted on the ground. It seems like this fight is over..

But I was wrong.

Josephinse stomps her foot onto the Demon while he's unconscious.

What the fuck! Josephine can kill but isn't merciless.

Somethings wrong.

She lifted up her sword and was about to stab the Demon.

With that, Lance Luke and I all leaped to her.

Lance took her wrist that was holding her sword.

Luke stood infront of her and put his hand on her shoulder.

I took her other hand.

"More...blood." She mumbles

"She's not in control." Luke says

"What do we do?" 

"We need something to distract her from her angry and blood lust towards the demon." Lance pointed to the demon.

"Ok...So how?"

We all stood there and started to think whlie pulling Josephine away as she's struggling to get out of our grip.

"This might...Work." Luke whispers.

"What will-" I start asking until I saw what he meant.

His hand was to her cheeks and his lips were too hers. HE'S KISSING HER! HE'S KISSING MY SISTER!

"LUKE!" I screamed

But he didn't move.

Josephines eyes widened and I can see her shock.

Slowly her white hair turned back to black and her purple eye turned back to blue. Her whole appearance, her cloths and her fox features started to go back to what it was.

She was back to normal.

She stood there and was still looking eye to eye with Luke

"Luke..." She says before collapsing 

"Josephine!" We all scream

Lukes pov:
I kissed her...it was the only think I could think of.

Of course I didn't regret it...I mean the kiss was really nice.

One peck would've done it but man...her lips were so soft. It was cold at first but when she started to transform back to her regular form her lips were warm and moist.

I didn't want to let go until Alex screamed at me.

She looked at me then she transformed back and said my name before collapsing. 

Luckily I put my hand behind her waist before she could fall.

I put my arm under her leg and behind her back, I lifted her up to my chest and looked down at her sleeping face....cute.

I looked over at Lance.

"Let's go."

He nods

I then look at Alex who was glaring at me.

"You kissed my sister." he said through his teeth

"It's not the first time....nor the second." I smirked

His eyes widened

"YOU!"

"shhhh, she's sleeping." I say quietly

That defiantly shut him up. I started walking with Lance and Alec behind us.

"Luke...you have a girlfriend." Alex said behind me

"..."

I know I do. I didn't like Selina. but she confessed and I thought it would be a good thing for me to forget about Josephine...

But that backfired.

I still like her...more than ever too.

The war was over. Everything was cleared up and the Demon king after hearing the news apologised for his sons recklessness.

Josephine though, hasn't woken up since she collapsed. Doctors from all over this Kingdom have gone to her and hasn't figured out why she won't wake up. But her mother states it's because the transformation takes a lot out of someone especially because Josephine is only half fox.

With the time she was out, I broke up with Selina. It wasn't fair to her. She cried and cried though...She asked me why and how I could do this but I couldn't say anything.

3 Weeks later Josephine finally woke up.

Everyone was in joy, Alex was over the moon, Lance actually smiled, Edgar got the Doctors to come check up on her and I couldn't stop my heart from beating.

It was a miracle 

End of chapter 27

Author: This was a lazy chapter

7th March Sunday 2021

Sign: Tiggy